Smogon Forums

Quarkz
Quarkz
The stylesheet is built around having an avatar of 80x80 px, I hadn't realised that a 75x75 was used in issue 38, but if you look carefully, you can see that it looks out of place (more of a gap at the bottom). I don't know why they are different, but unless we modify the stylesheet, we should stick to 80x80. If you look at issues other than 38 you will see what I mean.
princessofmusic
princessofmusic
That's extremely strange. I had also looked at the Movie Critics article and found the same thing. It's 75x75 for the recent Smeargle's Studio updates, too.

So if Oglemi's icon in #38 was 75x75, it should either be reuploaded at 80x80 or the new icon should be 75x75, right? @__@
Quarkz
Quarkz
Yeah, if it's possible, try and get it at 80x80. Reuploading to the same place would be ideal, as it means that it will look good in issue 38 as well, but then the other avatars would also need to be resized, and I don't know how feasible it is to get hold of all the artists that made them to make them bigger.

I think the best thing to do for now is to leave 38 until we can easily update everything and focus on making 40 correct. So as I say, if you can source the images at 80x80, that would be fantastic.