Smogon Forums

Raistmagic
CMT :) Whatever ya want really
Raistmagic
Btw, I actually posted here first :P
Rodo
Rodo
Sorry i noticed the nelson first. Ok. So.... i checked your thread and somehow the images cannot be displayed... It´s confusing i cannot decide... O.o
Raistmagic
Looks like all the Gen VI pictures are working. Some of the old gen stuff isn't working, but if you have any questions about them, I can help.
Raistmagic
I think I fixed them all
Rodo
Rodo
I´m mostly interested in females inside matching balls. What do you offer? (Your thread doesn´t mention...)
Raistmagic
The first section is all Gen VI stuff. If it has a matching ball, the ball is pictured next to it.

If you need a female, I can breed you a spitback or give you the female flawless version (if you have a flawless one to give back)
Raistmagic
Are there no pictures at all on your side? I'm assuming not. The first page should have pictures of pokemon :\
Rodo
Rodo
Ok. So i´m interested in a female poliwag with HA inside Dive ball... It´s that ok with you?
Raistmagic
Yeah, sounds great. I'll be on in a couple hours and also around 8PM CST
Rodo
Rodo
Ok. I will start breeding the bulbasaur for now. We trade tomorrow or so i´´l let you know... Now i´m kinda busy
Raistmagic
Ok, spitback right?
Rodo
Rodo
Yes spitback
Raistmagic
Think you'll be able to trade tonight?
Rodo
Rodo
Sorry haven´t started breeding. Very busy in these days...
Raistmagic
Ok, we could always just do flawless for flawless if you're busy.
Rodo
Rodo
Sorry i just do spitback for spitback. I dont want to waste so much time breeding for a flawless spread. As i mentioned before i only care about females in nice pokeballs....
Raistmagic
Oh I gotcha. I thought you may have had one that I could clone.
Rodo
Rodo
No problem. We keep in touch
Rodo
Rodo
I saw in the SQSR thread that you requested a female bulbasaur. You still want mine? Or shall we cancel our trade?