D4RR3N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta play for lcpl - when are you free? I'm basically working 24/7 so I'll need to likely wake up early or randomly find you to play. I'm gmt -6.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Hey...I can't stick around for too much longer...
    when can you do the lcpl battle
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    hey gmt +8 here, im usually free during my evenings, so weekends sounds good, lmk what's best for you
    Cydrolic
    Cydrolic
    Ok im Est, 1112am right now, i am free now for two hours, if not we can do it thursday between 130 and 4 my time
    We play for the Sum Zero tournament. I'm GMT +2, and can play most days on the evening my time. Any specific days that work for you?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    hey gmt +8 here, im usually free during my evenings, so weekends sounds good, lmk what's best for you
    Hey we fight in UU open! REady when you are
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    My saturday afternoon is fine but your time zone makes my sat afternoon your sunday. I want to play now pls. Tomorrow is really hard for me
    DaSpoofy
    DaSpoofy
    can we do this in 30 minutes?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    yeah sure, i'll be on smogtours, just send me a pm.
    I assume that prem, made a mistake and meant you rather than D4RREN. I am GMT -5, and should be available all days of the week bar Saturday and Sunday because I have to go to a Wedding!!! Look for me on PS, under the same name!
    hello, the reason I coinflipped it is because you never specified an exact time to play, and also didn't contact him sunday to try to get the match done. I agree that you were somewhat more willing to play than he was but not to a point where I was willing to give activity. with that said, I will have a tournament director or two look into it and see if i'm in the wrong
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    I'll be fine with an extension if that's possible as I share similar timezones with him so I could try to get it done tomorrow or something, but yeah
    When do you want to play for the Ubers Summer Seasonal?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    i prefer to play during the weekends as I haven't got time to prepare my teams yet, what's your timezone?
    TheHungrySage
    TheHungrySage
    My timezone's GMT+9:30, I'm fine to play on Saturday, pretty much all day.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    alright, would you be on in lets say 4 to 5 hours from now?
    Wcop. When?
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    yeah that's good.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Yo man, just wanna ask do you happens to be free anytime sunday morning/evening my time? Just in case im not able to make in on saturday
    Ary
    i can do sunday evening around the same time, ye. Well myb a little bit later, closer to 1 am your time if that's doable?
    hi
    i won't be available for this weekend and probably for most weekdays, but i'll be free next weekend with no time restrictions
    hi when do you wanna fite for wcop
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Yo man, sorry to tell you that something came up and idk when would i be home. What other times would u be free today? Let me know.
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Actually would u be around in like 6~7 hours? Thats the best time for me.
    Sam
    Sam
    uhh, probably not since with 4th of july stuff and all
    have to play for mute gmt-7 can play almost whenever
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    Sorry i missed your vm on you being on PS, would u be on anytime during your mornings in the next few days? Ill be on around like 6-10pm my time for the next few days
    Thetwinmasters
    Thetwinmasters
    I will be on 11am later into the evenings my time just meet me in ubers room when your ready
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    sorry man those times are literally impossible for me. are you on like anytime earlier on your mornings?
    We're matched up for the uber team tourney thingy. When fight
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    sorry i missed schedule again, would u be on in the next 2 hours or so?
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Yeah I could be on in around an hour, if I'm not on please comment here cause I have a bad memory haha
    D4RR3N
    D4RR3N
    alright, hit me up when you're good to go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…