Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, let me know whenever you'd like to receive the parents.

The full details of the offspring I'd like from the parents are:
Calm Hoothoot 31/x/31/31/31/31 (+Feather Dance, Whirlwind, Defog, Night Shade) -Level Ball-
Hoothoot can be any gender/ability.

I was putting the details to Oddish but after checking it I noticed it has 2 EMs I wanted to change. Dont have the 2 others between the parents so I'll take it off the list. If you'd like to take another let me know.
Rugaji
no, tell me what you want on the Oddish and I'll work on that last with some other parents. I'll only need the hoothoot parent as I don't have one but I don't need one for Oddish, I can work on that alone after the Hoothoot breeding ^^
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Well if you'd like to take it on.

The current Oddish has Synthesis/Ingrain/Teeter Dance/Nature Power.

Ever since the release of ORAS I have only on certain cases have bred tutor moves on the Pokemon. Only whenever they were worth relearning if tutors dissapeared. B/c its for Vileplume it has Moonlight and Synthesis is a tutor move while Nature Power is a TM so I'd like to swap them both for Tickle/Charm. While keeping Ingrain/Teeter Dance. Only Pokemon that gets both is Cottonnee. If you want I can send the 4 parents you listed. You can do Hoothoot first and I'll try to get both those EMs on a male Cottonnee so when you get to Oddish you can do Oddish+Cottonee first for all the EMs and then do the new Oddish+Foongus for IVs?
Rugaji
Sure, that's fine but do I really need Foongus for IVs? I already have an RNGed 6 IV Ditto unless that Foongus has the IVs for HP Fire.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Yes the Foongus has the spread for HP Fire and is Bold which is the nature I want. If the Ditto is HP Fire then it becomes optional and is up to you whether you want it or not as the Cottonnee likely will be Bold as well.

Let me know whenever you'd like to receive the Pokemon as well as which Pokes you'd be interested as I'd like to make sure I reserve yours before you start since your the first one who has replied to work something out :]

I'll be afk for about an hour, will check back by then. When I get back I'll get a Cottonnee with the moves real quick as all I need is a high Lv Tangela to get both EMs on one which I can easily transfer from B/W.
Rugaji
Alright, yeah Oddish and Hoothoot will do for now. If no one else reserves the others when I'm done with those 2 then I'll take more. No I don't have my HP Fire Ditto anymore as I seem to have gave it away without cloning lol. Also, what ball is that Oddish in? Since I am helping you I might as well breed some of my own and maybe shiny if it's in a nice ball :v
Rugaji
Oh and I'll be able to receive it in an hour when you get back. Gives me time to finish breeding my Ralts hopefully.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Its in a Dream Ball. Perfect for Vileplume imo. I'll add you now. I'll let you know once I have the Cottonnee ready so I can send everything at once. I'll work on getting it right away. If lucky it could take a minimum of 1 egg.
Rugaji
FC?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
3265-5556-9644
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Got the Cottonee. Let me know when you'd like me to send over everything.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, let me know if you are still interested in breeding them.
Rugaji
Wow, very weird. Smogon never told me you messaged me on Tuesday.....ridiculous. Sorry about the wait, really thought you just never got back online. >_<

Yes, I'm still interested in breeding your Pokemon. I'm going to check someones ESV quickly and then we can trade. My FC is in my sig, I'll get on soon and send you a trade invite. :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
No worries, happens to me sometimes as well D:

Already added, I'll just stay online so you can send a trade request if you happen to be around.

Also if you can let me know which Pokes you were interested in would be appreciated. I've given you higher priority since your breeding and want to reserve yours while being able to know whats still available so I know if I can trade certain Pokes to those who ask after you.
Rugaji
Hey, I'll do it now since the guy I should be checking eggs for hasn't responded yet. ^^ Can you remind me how many pokemon you're going to send to me so I can have stuff ready as I send you a trade request?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
There are 5 Pokemon, Oddish/Cottonnee/Foongus/Hoothoot(F)/Hoothoot(M)
Rugaji
Alrighty, all good. I'll get started on these once I finish my Poliwag (nearly done, just unlucky with 31 on Atk and not SpA).
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, take your time and good luck :]
Rugaji
Thanks, and will do!