Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Nice work, I do prefer Insomnia but its up to you. I have plenty of Ability Capsules so I'm fine whether you AC it or not.

Let me know which Pokes off my list you were interested in :]
Rugaji
I'll AC it for Insomnia, then. I don't need anything, though I cloned the finished Oddish and Hoothoot for the future for myself if you don't mind. ^^ I took the breeding project to try something new and unique. Do you want the original parents back or do I release them?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
I prefer having the original Oddish/Foongus/Level Ball Hoothoot back. The rest you can release.

Yeah I dont mind clones, can't deny you getting a copy of something you bred even with my own parents. Thanks for helping me with those two. If you change your mind on anything off the list however feel free to let me know.
Rugaji
You can deny it, I won't demand I keep them since I did use your parents. :#

Alright, I'll send you all 5 back (remember I replaced the female hoothoot with the one I hatched since the one you sent had no 31 IVs). Oh right..did you need any BP items?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
No worries, I have no problem with cloning anyways. Only time I would ever say no to it are on my shinies/SRd legends which I'm trying to keep only to a select few people within my guild.

As for BP items thanks but I cant ask you for anything else, you've helped me enough as is :]

Also gender on Hoothoot? I ask as I need to tell you the nicknames.
Rugaji
Choose BP items, they're on me for giving me something different to breed. :)

Sadly, the Hoothoot and Oddish are both male. And sure, what nicknames do you want?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
I'm fine with males, Oddish I was biased towards the opposite but with a male Bellosom will be much easier for me to breed and I'll still have the Dream Ball female so a male would probably be more useful to me.

Vileplume: Shroob
Hoothoot: Hoot

Let me know whenever your free to trade. As for BP items, although I hate asking, its tempting to ask for Power Items. Any will do though this is assuming you have several due to cloning and dont have to waste your BP. I have hundreds of UT Pokemon and I'm getting closer and closer to getting every breedable 5IV/4EM/Matching Ball so soon I'm gonna have to train a bunch of them.
Rugaji
Yes, I have multiple of BP items of all kinds. And that's quite an achievement having almost every 4/5IV matching ball Pokemon. :v

I'll go ahead and get these nicknamed. I'll attach all 6 Power items to the 6 Pokemon, this leaves 1 Pokemon itemless. You decided on the last BP item you need.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Can be a repeat of one of them if you dont mind. The optimal end game EV training setup would probably be 5 Pokemon holding the appropriate item + a strong one with Sweet Scent vs a horde so eventually gonna need 5 of them all.