Smogon Forums

JCM.
JCM.
im gmt-5, i can play after 6pm during weekdays and pretty much all day during weekends
Karppi
Karppi
Would you be able to play Friday at 5PM or 6PM (GMT-5)?
JCM.
JCM.
i'll try for 6pm i guess
JCM.
JCM.
so do we do this next friday or some other time
Karppi
Karppi
Deadline is today and I will probably go to sleep around my 10PM today
JCM.
JCM.
what happened last friday.. i didnt see you anywhere
JCM.
JCM.
i'll be on the neverused room under the alt JirachiCelebiMeow, catch me there if you can
JCM.
JCM.
well i've been on for the past few hours, you still haven't showed up..
Karppi
Karppi
I was there Friday when we were supposed to play, waited for hour and then went to sleep. Yesterday you VM'd me 30mins before the time I said that I would go sleep. Sadly I have other things to do with my life than just spend all my time in Pokemon simulators. And I was in showdown for few hours too yesterday! But I might have left before you came
JCM.
JCM.
i was there at 6pm friday in the neverused channel but i didnt see you, and i didnt expect you to go to sleep that early yesterday lol
JCM.
JCM.
and yes you probably did leave as soon as i came on
Karppi
Karppi
I was there during that time we were supposed to play, I was there for 50mins and didn't see you. I have to go sleep early, because I have exam this Friday and I can't afford to fail at it again, so I can't fuck up my sleeping schedule. I left Monday because I had something else to do that time and I checked before leaving if you were there or not.
JCM.
JCM.
we both have the exact same problem: we didnt see each other
Karppi
Karppi
Deadline got extended until tomorrow, I can try to stay awake until my 12AM, but can't guarantee anything after that
JCM.
JCM.
can you play now lol
JCM.
JCM.
i had school so i couldnt play any earlier