Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ahh sorry for not uploading, got caught up in other things and then hosting a smog tour :(
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    s'ok, i think it still went up at a pretty good time. gl with hosting :3
    Hey I don't really know who to go to for this, but my post count (75) is inaccurate; 69 of those posts were made in CAPASB back when posts there counted toward your post count. Might you be so kind as to change my post count to 6 or to direct me to the appropriate person to ask?
    Chinchou111
    Chinchou111
    Well it makes my OCD act up but I guess it's not that big a deal
    Chinchou111
    Chinchou111
    stands for Off-Center Disorder. It's caused by playing too much Minecraft and/or Terraria.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    consider them your badges of honor from a bygone era of smogon history :3
    Hey regarding the new index page, I finally did that filter we talked about. You can search through the titles, select a tag from the dropdown, or click on a tag inside the table. That was I think all the features you mentioned? I've lost the logs. http://www.smogon.com/articles/index

anto has done some CSS for us which I will add in the first chance I get.
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Sorting articles is my next job, I agree with you, the newest should be at the top by default. The way it works at the moment is the order of the articles.json file.

Ref is something different... I can't really explain what it will be used for as I don't totally know myself yet.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    alright, snazzy. i can probably sort the articles some time in the next few days when i'm a bit freer. once it's all ready, i can talk to chaos about replacing the smog link with this one :3
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Yea it will be a bit still as I need to make another script for the articles thselves
    what happened to oldgen tour nights :o
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    The Old Gens staff and I have been working on ways to improve the format for those tours, and there should be new ones starting up soon ^.^
    wow you had this avatar back in 2013 when I was still new and now that you have it again I realized it's Crispin Glover who I still only know from Back to the Future
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, smoke and twirl crispin glover is second only to ~(^.^)~ david byrne for my favorite old avatar, i think :3
    this avatar, where from again pls?
    round 4 of battle factory needs to be posted
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Just sent the necessary info back to FM. I was only hosting Round 3 for him and didn't realize I still had stuff that was holding him up :x
    I just watched life during wartime from stop making sense and I thought I recognized david byrne doing the wave from somewhere... then remembered it was your avatar

soooo good
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    stop making sense is fantastic, you gotta watch the whole thing

talking heads are the best ^.^
    Yo Jell, dunno if you got my message or not last night - but im having trouble locating where you hacve put peoples round 3 mons for battle factory - I cant advance the round until I have it :(
    Yo, I just got a name change by you from LilOuOn --> LilOu, but I don't really think it's necessary to have the custom title that says my former name, can I change it?
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    yeah, i didn't profile lock you since it's a minor change~
    LilOu
    LilOu
    Great, thank you!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Antar
    Antar
    Yep. I remember the GB TCG game, but when you mentioned Wi-Fi battles, this came to mind. I think GB TCG supported link battles, in which case you can always do Wi-Fi battles over the internet via an emulator.
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Man, a group of us used to play it on emulators back when #oi was fun, but we never did the game link cable thing over the internet (I didn't even know you could!) I'll have to look into that as well, since it'd make some of the other old in-game challenges we used to do against each other easier as well~
    OK, I know this is a terrible time to ask, since The Smog is done, but what will happen with the Puzzle Page answers? There's been no answers since Issue #36.
    yo idk how im on round 3 but i did nothing to still be on the tour r2, i'm on vacation and haven't been on whatsoever so if r2 was a coinfilip between who goes to r3 or smth u can let him pass
    yo, could i get my media badge alum'd? i haven't done stuff fro smog in a long while so ya. appreciate it :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…