Smogon Forums

BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Good luck

And here are the updated Details for Yamask. The same as before only with a nature change which actually may be easier with the HP Fighting Parent I'm giving you being Relaxed.

Relaxed Mummy Yamask 31/31/30/30/30/30 (+Imprison, Memento, Nasty Plot, Toxic Spikes) -Luxury Ball- HP Fighting

Can be any gender since I normally do not ask for specific genders on 6IV requests. I'd like it to be kept in its egg and I do not mind a clone if you want to have a 6IV one yourself without having to breed 2.

Take your time as I normally do not mind waiting. If you take a while though try to just let me know you still have interest in the Pumpkaboos so I can keep them reserved to you :]
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Whoops, I meant 31/31/30/30/30/0 for the spread which is what Spiritomb has. If you somehow get 31/0/30/30/30/0 before you get the other spread will also count that as 6IV.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Made a note of the revised specs and I'll get breeding now. Would say this is going to be fun but I think I need my sense of humor adjusting <grin>
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Finally got your Yamask done. Know you said don't bother getting it ESV checked but wanted to make sure it was right as had a few close calls. Yamask (♀) - Relaxed - Mummy - 31.31.30.30.30.0 - Fighting - [2645]
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Nice, that's exactly what I was looking for :D

I had to rebreed Small Pumpkaboo so I dont know the ESVs of Small or Super but I do know the ones for the two Medium and Large sizes. I don't know if any are hatcheable as I haven't checked since I got mine hatched so if you want you can check and take your pick:

B01 - 4,5 - Pumpkaboo (♀) - Adamant - Frisk - 31.31.31.18.31.31 - Electric - [2358]
B01 - 4,6 - Pumpkaboo (♀) - Adamant - Pickup - 31.31.31.4.31.31 - Electric - [0662]
B01 - 5,1 - Pumpkaboo (♀) - Impish - Frisk - 31.31.31.0.31.31 - Electric - [3639]
B01 - 5,2 - Pumpkaboo (♀) - Impish - Pickup - 31.31.31.16.31.31 - Electric - [1844]
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Please could I have the Adamant Pickup and Impish Frisk ones? Got the egg plus your original parents ready to send back.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, I'll reserve those two to you. I'll try to catch you to send them over sometime between Thurs-Sun if you can find a time between then.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Just about to call it quits for tonight but if you want to trade now I can stay up a bit longer. Otherwise apart from Saturday just say whenever suits you best :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
I think I might've ninja'd that post. But if we can try to find a time Thurs (post 6pm PST) or anytime Friday that would probably be the best for me.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Just noticed you were online. Ok to trade now? Will be around for another hour.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Sorry, missed you then. I should be available for the rest of the night if you happen to return. If not I should be available near all day tomorrow.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Good evening/morning or whatever it is :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Hey, let me know whenever you are ready.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
I'm online now if that works?
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Whoops sorry, got a bit invested in some HW. I want to try to stick to this so I dont have trouble getting back into it later so would you be available in about an hour from now? If I finish sooner though I'll let you know.
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
An hour from now is fine :) Will be calling it quits at 11pm my time though as have another tcg prerelease tomorrow and have an early start.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, I finished so I'll be online whenever your ready :]
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Hare_vs_Tortoise
Am online now so start whenever you like :)
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Alright, just double checking the eggs just in case I moved them around by mistake.
BlueDryBones1
BlueDryBones1
Thanks alot for the trade. Been trying to get my hands on a Yamask like this for a long time. Now I have less than 20 to go.

Enjoy the Pumpkaboo set :]