Smogon Forums

Salvation
hey, sorry for the late response. I can go any day but Sunday. I am pacific standard time zone UTC-08:00. Set a time any day next week and I'll be there. One more thing, PO server would be most preferable for me.
hyw
Alas we are pitted against each other once more! xD I am busy this week but free all day Sunday so it'd be best for me to play then, but if need be I can make something work ealier than that; does Sunday any time work for you?
Salvation
wow, you beat me to it. Unfortunately Sundays are the only days I don't have availability. I am pacific standard time and don't know how that compares to your time. I get done with finals this Friday and am watching the premiere of the Force Awakens. Would any time Saturday work for you?
hyw
Okay, does some time around 8-9 PM Saturday work for you?
hyw
Saturdays are toughest for me but around 9 PM this Saturday could work I'm 99% sure.
hyw
I'm EST and three hours ahead of you so that's like 5-6 PM PST.
Salvation
Yes, I am pretty certain that time will work for me. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes. Would you rather battle on Showdown or PO?
hyw
I'm going to be logging in and playing away from home so I'd greatly prefer playing on Showdown, but if you are having serious and absolute trouble we can do this another date.