Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• do you have an english accent ;P
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    uhhhhh i guess
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    haha I think I only know like one person in my life that's from England, with a noticeable accent at least :P english people sound so sophisticated! But I say that to anyone who has an accent xD
    hey, how are you doing? everything's probably been pretty hectic over the last few months!
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    haha you know. doing pretty well, schools not been too harsh as of yet so i'm just hoping to get these next two years out the way.

hope you're doing just as well!
    Vacate
    Vacate
    gcses were... mixed! they're good enough to get me where i want to be (philosophy at uni) so i'm happy about that at least. a level are fine right now but will definitely get busier. it's also turning out pretty hard to change from totally lazy to a hardworking student just as sixth form starts...

what subjects are you doing? :o
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    So long as they get you to where you wanna go, that's what matters. I'm not doing a levels actually, I'm doing the IB instead. My highers (roughly equivalent to a levels) are Computer Science, Physics, and Business and then I have to round those off with English, Spanish, and Maths. Looking to do compsci at uni.

I'd muuuuch rather be doing a levels haha but there are no other schools around me that do well enough in the subjects I want. Best of luck with yours though! Just keep putting that effort in :)
    hi, how have you been? miss you :c

do you play overwatch btw? :3
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    congratulations! I knew you could do it :D

and same, I dont really like fps games as i do as rpgs, but overwatch is super colorful with a diverse cast. i also like that it doesnt really have blood in it :p my brother plays r6 but i cant bear to watch because all the blood makes my stomach hurt ;-;
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    but glad to hear youre doing well!! ^-^
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    ah yea there can be quite a bit of blood, and I can see where are you are coming from with the vibrancy.

appreciate the kind words, hope you are doing just as well!
    hows it going? :3
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ohh, have fun :DD I wish i could go to france but japan is good too :P maybe next time! gl on your exams as well :D
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    maybe i'm biased because france is so close to the uk it doesn't seem as exotic, but i'd pick japan any day, got a few friends who've been there and they've only said good things. and thank you, though i've already done most of them :) (idk how it works in the states but the uk government loves stretching our exams over a month - two months
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ohh, I think in America it's like just a week xD
    how's it all? :)
    Vacate
    Vacate
    Spy,

Your message was deleted for disrespecting a staff member. Your account's access may be limited based on these actions. Please keep this in mind when posting or using our site.
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Damn Spy you hurt my feelings ;-;
    Spy
    Spy
    I'm sorry Quarkz, Vacate is the true fiend here
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Tired right now because I'm about to sleep haha

Too busy in general right now but I've got exams soon and then a long summer so there's light at the end of the tunnel. You still holding up well?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    ohh, good night c:

I'm doing great! I got the target score I wanted and I'm very happy about it :D I wish you the best of luck on your exams and I hope summer comes by quickly too! :3
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Well done! Thanks as well!
    m8 m8 m8 ya got exams m9/11? all ye need 2 do is give ur meat a good ol rub and ask the question. The Question. De_Question. Cmon ya cheeky lad lay on sum of ur banta heker skills, ddos me fam. do eet eye fakin dere u ya kn000b
    hey--idk if this is something you still care about, but i felt i should remind you that your irc nick is gonna drop in a couple days :s
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    I appreciate the heads up, thanks.

I think I'll let it drop. I don't go on it anymore since I no longer have a bouncer to fill me in on conversations. I don't have the time to spend on IRC anymore, tbh.

Thanks again.
    How in the hell did you infract yourself?
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Someone screwed my permissions up... Could have been your doing, could have been someone else's...

At one point I had mod abilities, including the ability to infract posts, in one of the AW forums (the staff one?) but I wasn't classed as a mod/pmod. I believe it was to do with that. My guess is xenforo doesn't prevent you infracting yourself, it just stops you infracting people of the same rank, which theoretically should always stop you. I had powers above my rank though so was able to bypass that.
    helloooooo
    wait you got your badges greyed out? :O
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    whoops forgot to reply, thanks! Good luck with yours ofc :)
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    xd i miss the olden days of ps / smogonnn
    too bad it's not so fun anymore ;> nostalgia train just came to me today sorry for bothering you :p
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Not a problem haha, I know where you are coming from.
    Considering our time difference I probably can't get on irc when you're on until the weekend
    Quarkz
    Quarkz
    Then we'll wait until the weekend, I don't think there is a big rush.

Worst comes to worse I'll do what I need to do and talk you through it after release, but I'd rather get you to do it yourself.
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    tomorrow if you try to stay on until about 5:15 PM or so your time i can be on
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    nvm then lol i forgot to tell you earlier
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…