Smogon Forums

trickroom
trickroom
hi bro
trickroom
trickroom
Funny how Gyarados was rejected earlier but approved now lol. Maybe they are accepting more niche stuff now
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
They accepted it once it defeated me in upl week 2 lol
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
I used stall and lost 5-0
trickroom
trickroom
Ah he used it as a surprise threat. I think I will put Adamant as main nature anyway since Gyarados should just stick to its niche and beat stall. Also beats TTar and Excadrill
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
Yeah i went for adamant as main and slashed jolly. I think I will do trick room lunar dance cresselia now lol. I'm usually not an analysis kinda person but I like to make analyses for underrated and niche mons only. I already did smeargle, tenta, and bronzong.
trickroom
trickroom
Wow that is awesome. Niche mons are good in some teams. I heard they like Bronzong. Cresselia beats Primal Groudon unless it is Fire Blast or SDFire Punch ouch
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
Bronzong is fairly popular. Releases Primal from SR duties and has great defensive synergy. Cresselia is decent with trick room and lunar dance otherwise lugia is better but yeah in this metagame everything that has levitate is good :z
trickroom
trickroom
Yeah Solrock sucks thoguh. Weezing cant burn Primal Groudon lol but beats Groundceus. Bronzong beats Latias so that's cool
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
lol at weezing yeah it's fun but can't do much. Btw I did the analysis of cresselia and I'm waiting for QC checks, if you wanna take a look:O and maybe suggest some additions.
trickroom
trickroom
Ok i never played for months though lol i will take a look at it. Love reading it
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
Tried to make a cress team. It didn't work. Guess it's to the fact that surprisingly oras ubers has almost no trickroom abusers. No idea
Lord Outrage
Lord Outrage
It's down*