Smogon Forums

Wobblebuns
Wobblebuns
[Warning: Wall of text]

It's been almost a year. Good lord, does time flies fast.
Past few months have indeed been very busy, though I do think it's not adequate enough of a reason to disappear for THAT long. I will say that I attempted to go back on December but I forgot my password + the email I used for my account, so there's that lol. Hmm...also I guess add in the loss of interest...? Found things to pour countless of my hours to, that Smogon just got pushed further down. (mostly just games; very addicting games). But yeah, I'm back and most certainly not dead! Announcement of Gen 7 renewed my interest. Also, seeing that the sprite project is kinda nearing its end, I want to join in again and make the final push. And of course, I missed ya'll dearly ;c.
princessofmusic
princessofmusic
Aww. I'm just glad you're safe--don't feel obligated to jump back into spriting or anything. I had planned for Layell and I to handle the remaining Kalos sprites ourselves once I'm off school again, since there are only a few left anyway. I've been pretty busy/distracted too, so I wouldn't blame anyone else for lack of interest, especially since the project has been deader than ever and that's unfun.

Also, I like your icon. Very fitting.
Wobblebuns
Wobblebuns
I searched for photoshop tutorials on swapping faces just for that reason lel. And, I see that you're playing Waifu/Husbando emblem? I've been wanting to play Fates for a long time now! Hopefully I'll get mine on summer. How is it so far? I'm planning on buying Hoshido because it satisfies my closeted weaboo persona.