TURBODERP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Greetings sir, madam or apache helicopter.

I was reading your Runerigus Dual Hazard strat and I saw that you proposed Bold and Impish natures depending on the use of body press or earthquake, my question is, can I use Impish for both builds or is Bold nature necessary to use body press?

Regards.
    Rapax ql.
    Any reason why you are marked as potentially banned...?
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    Yea, I can see that, and I wasn't trying to go "HAHA, I CAN JUST LAZE OFF ON THESE."

I honestly like doing analyses because I love making fun/innovative sets that have optimized EV spreads.

But glad to hear you like some of my posts! I'll still post PLENTY, don't worry.
    Gotham-Mimiqui
    Gotham-Mimiqui
    You actually really remind me of a friend. Tis probably why I enjoy your manner of talking/posting
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    <3 I'm glad to hear that <3
    i didnt even list celest in c&c and said ferro only handles elec duck reliably. i changed a lot of shit from the old one too
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    WHOOPS, my bad! Sorry for that!
    ideally we wouldn't have people posting WIP pokemon threads, try to get it to completion asap
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    yea, working on it rn, sorry about the delay
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    It's just about done now, just finishing up an introduction/overview.
    Trash-talking Ludicolo is trash-talking God
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    Trump will build a wall of Bastiodons to keep out mons like Ludicolo

you'll see
    hey hi hello user: TURBODERP, we are opps for viability tour. I'm GMT +10 and wld prefer to play on the weekend as i need to build a squad.
    Its less that Zygarde's ability is useless in ubers (cause its ability is actually super cool for its ability to cripple Xern and Yveltal by making their STABs 70% of their regular BP) and more that Zygarde itself is completely useless in ubers due to its typing making it counterproductive for its role.
    Martin
    Martin
    It straight up reverses them. As opposed to having 130% power, they now have 70% power.
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    That's actually pretty damn good...
    Martin
    Martin
    Ya. If there were regular Pokemon with these abilities Zygarde would be really anti-meta.
    Nice post but slight nitpick on Bronzong as a Kyurem-B switchin

Specially Based:
    252+ SpA Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-B Earth Power vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 174-205 (51.4 - 60.6%) -- 92.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    (Teravolt)

Physically Based:
    252+ Atk Life Orb Teravolt Kyurem-B Fusion Bolt vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Bronzong: 169-199 (50 - 58.8%) -- 73.4% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
    TURBODERP
    TURBODERP
    oh god

Teravolt

I completely forgot about that

Thanks for reminding me!

I think Kyurem can't switch into you at least cuz of Gyro Ball, but still important to note since...yea.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…