Smogon Forums

Miria
Miria
If it's female I can use it to breed myself one then give it back to you? =)
Gabe
Gabe
I have to check but I don't think it is female :/
Miria
Miria
Hehe was the BulbSaur also on the other cart?
Gabe
Gabe
It is a male.
Gabe
Gabe
Yes unfortunately. I did give you Chikorita though?
Miria
Miria
Ah okay. =] Was the Bulbasaur gone too? Hehe the one we originally started trading for! ^_^
Gabe
Gabe
Yes, I have shiny versions but I know you don't want that.
Miria
Miria
Yes, you gave me way more than I could have hoped for! =] Thank you so much for your generosity! Is there anything I can do for you or help you with? Especially since you've lost your X cart, perhaps I've got some old breeds you could use?
Gabe
Gabe
I didn't plan on losing cart. I lost a lot of things that will take me forever to get back.
Miria
Miria
Haha no. =D I don't really fancy those shiny mons... they look weird...
Miria
Miria
Yeah I can imagine! Do you need anything? =)
Gabe
Gabe
No thank you, i almost want to quit because of it.
Gabe
Gabe
Btw Miria I have good news for you. I have a female Ivysaur with the same specs (nest ball, HA, & egg moves).
Miria
Miria
I can relate to that... I have like 900 hours played on mine. >< Breeding.... (and a whole lot of idling)

You sure though? I've got a lot of random stuff and old breeds.. particularly males. lol But perhaps my stuff isn't really to your liking. ^_^ I have a bit of a odd taste...
Gabe
Gabe
I actually like a lot of your stuff.
Miria
Miria
Just shout if you want anything! If I have it in stock I'll happily send it your way. ;)
Gabe
Gabe
Did you see my comment?
Gabe
Gabe
Miria before you make that trade I have my Ivysaur. Found it!
Miria
Miria
Oh wow! Lucky me! =D Now, what do you like of mine? ^_^ I can say what I have in stock and you can pick what you like? As many as you rant
Miria
Miria
Hey again Gabe! If you didn't like any of my offered (free =P) females, what can I get you for your bulbasaur then? ^_^