Smogon Forums

Kebabe
Kebabe
I'm gmt+1 not sure about times this week, I can probably play late tomorrow, like after 10pm my time
WhiteLion
Can you play thursday like 7pm my time ?
WhiteLion
your 10pm is like 2.30am for me
Kebabe
Kebabe
Oh sorry, so used to everyone being about -5... I will probably be able to play at your suggested time. If you could play a bit earlier that would be even better like 30min-1h earlier
WhiteLion
Bro lacus and me are playing the same time we are going to play on thursday how about saturday same 7pm my time. you and lacus are of same timezone so i guess you can finish your matches and than play with me
Kebabe
Kebabe
Can you clarify that? Thursday or Saturday?

Anyways, the only days I can play during the day this week ( evening is night for you so that doesn't work) is Thursday and Friday
WhiteLion
Bro i am a bit busy during weekends so how about monday 7pm my time.i asked sweep for an extension and he said he will allow an extension so you fine with monday
Kebabe
Kebabe
This weekend being easter makes it hard to find time thats not on the evening for me. Im flying back home on tuesday so I can play tuesday afternoon as earliest. I can also play tomorrow during most of the day, I think. Can you play any time tomorrow?
WhiteLion
How about tommorow 7 or 8pm my time