Zephir
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• first blood r1, im gmt -8 and free most times
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Sry man I was abroad this week (Still am). My only shot within deadline is around 5h after this post
    jacob
    jacob
    im on main as jacob whenever your ready
    DPP Cup :O

I'm GMT+2, when can you play bro?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Ups totally forgot it was the morning, I played / studied during the night rofl. I won't make it so don't wait me, i should be up by 2PM and will be on the french room for the rest of the day. If you can't take the win i guess :/
    Alastor Law
    Alastor Law
    I'll try to be there, but we have a funfair here in my city and I'll be out for the majority of my day. I'll hit you up though.
    Alastor Law
    Alastor Law
    I can play now if you're able to. I've been busy today but now I have quite some time to get our matches done if you want to.
    hy when gsc cup
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Hi
    "Round 2 Deadline is 5PM EDT / 11PM CEST Monday May 5th." The fifth is a thursday so there's that..
    I can play friday late morning/early afternoon, sunday, probably Saturday evening but not sure, and Thursday 5th
    Sapientia
    Sapientia
    i can make sunday for sure, thursday afternoon should be alright too. Maybe friday, depends if I wake up before i have to leave for uni lol. I'll text you if i see you online on friday, if not expect to be on smogtours more or less all sunday
    Hey! When are you available to play for DPP Cup? I'm GMT-7, and am available in the evenings on weekdays and all day on weekends save for some events that may come up in the mornings and early afternoons. Tell me when you're available so we can work out a time.
    Zephir
    Zephir
    4pm i guess ? :d No problem, but Saturday would be best then. (Same if it's 4am lel)
    Aidan248
    Aidan248
    4pm for you, I'm not cruel
    Aidan248
    Aidan248
    On smog tours now, let's play. Is this nit 4pm for you?
    hey dude we play adv cup

what times are you available? i'm pretty flexible, so let me know your available times and i can probably make them :o
    jake
    jake
    a bit after st sounds fine to me boss, i've got a couple others i'm playing in the next few hours so i think that lines up perfect
    jake
    jake
    take the win good luck in later rounds
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Oh, alright. thanks i'll try to make it worth ;(
    BW Cup II - Round 1 Opponent, I'm in GMT -6, if you're in France then we should probably do this on the weekend , does Sunday work for you?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Hi - hardly honestly. You mean you can only play on your evenings ? (perfectly fine ofc) Cause I can probably stay late Monday/Wed
    Hi, im your opponent in R3 of OST. I'm gmt -3 and don't have so much time in the week, so if we can play this saturday or something like this i'll be... happy.(it depends of your hours too, but lets try to schedule it)
    Yay
    Yay
    Alright. btw, ill be almost all the day tomorrow, so if you appear we can play. Anyway I'll be in Sunday too, but Saturday it's a guaranteed day on for me.
    Yay
    Yay
    when you can play g3 this week? deadline is this sunday and things
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Probably only this week-end, maybe tomorrow/friday. If you want a precise schedule this w-e propose one
    I'll be at after 11 am your time. Most probable is 1am+. My dad is taking me hiking at 3am your time don't know how long it will be.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    It is already 11PM in my time please come back soon. Also if you activity, you didn't reply to me literally for 5 days.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    I can play before 00:00 after that the connection will be very bad for me. I try very hard to come to your time zone you know.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    I can wait for you for an hour as well.
    Hii there! We're paired up for OST. Can I have the time when you are available ^^? I might not be able to play this week though, however, I need to relax a bit.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    I meant 9 Am sorry autocorrect
    Zephir
    Zephir
    I have uni during the morning but i can wake up early next week end
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    I can be online tomorrow from 1AM to 12AM. Maybe just one game? But I understand if it's not possible. I have work at 12:30AM to 7:30PM your time.
    Hi, we're paired for random ladder tour. I'm GMT+11, can do mornings 7-10, or nights after 7. When do you want to play?
    Mack Bus
    sorry i just saw this, im free now if you are
    Zephir
    Zephir
    sry i thought you were ignoring and started a game
    Mack Bus
    all good, ill just be idling on smogtours so hit me up when you're free
    tu veux jouer quand pour le home field advantage ? j'suis normalement dispo n'importe quand sauf dimanche matin
    Zephir
    Zephir
    je suis sur french time et la room fr à peu près tous les jours si tu veux jouer
    hey, we're opp of home field avantage, when wanna play im gmt +2
    Zephir
    Zephir
    Monday or from wednesday on, i m GMT+2. Which tiers is it?
    Regnite
    Regnite
    what hour for tomorrow?
    Hi, we're paired for Battle Factory tournament r4, my timezone is -4 GMT, and I would like to play 2-5 PM my time every weekday this week. When would you like to play? I cannot do 9AM-1PM just to be clear
    hello zephir we have to play for battle factory. same timezone so any preferences?
    Zephir
    Zephir
    well let's do it tonight i guess. give a time if you can't be on for long
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…