Smogon Forums

Lumari
Lumari
#grammar still exists and is still the official channel, but it's kinda desolate atm (don't know what it was like over a year ago though, and i've heard it wasn't too popping either when you were first active?). there isn't another chatroom though, and #grammar is still where amcheckers wander if they've got any questions
horyzhnz
horyzhnz
ah, that sucks. it used to be decently active but ever since irc kinda got 'disowned' there's nowhere to really go anymore :\
Lumari
Lumari
yeah u_u if you've got any ideas, i'm all ears... though i'm not sure how much of a demand there would be from other people? most of the gp members that are friends are in (mmm) anyways i think, and idt there's a real friend group otherwise in gp these days like it used to be with you / fleur / minus / whoever else (iirc?)
Minus
Minus
make a discord group :o, it's always great making fun of poorly written analyses heh
Lumari
Lumari
mm that'd require me to get discord heh + i've heard bad things about it + i'd sorta prefer to keep it smogon affiliated.. also depends on what platforms the people we want in it have available, but any discussion is welcome :0
Minus
Minus
if gato is the one who told you bad things, he hasn't ever used it -_- it has a browser client so it should be easy to access for people. I guess just making a private PS room should be fine for smogon affiliation purposes
Lumari
Lumari
nah, it was someone else, and it's also the general vibe i've been getting from what people tell me about it, idk... could also be hard to get into (like irc, supposedly?) + forcing people to keep another client open is not much good. not sure if a ps room would be allowed either, but at any rate, a place for gp members to chill is worth looking into...
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
a ps! room would def be allowed