Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• The guy in your avvy looks like my uncle.
    faint
    Is your uncle running for POTUS?
    Acklow
    Acklow
    If he was people would call him the Russian Collusion.
    likes suck bc now u can feel the eyes of history on ur old posts
    faint
    we should get rid of em
    Oh is faint on ResetEra you? Public registrations are open, and they seem to be approving them fast :D
    faint
    Yeah, that's me. Munchlax avatar; same as Discord.
    I wish we'd known each other better when I was active here, just wanted to pop by and say I wish you well in life, although you seem to be doing a good job of things already from my skim of cong. :)
    faint
    Ditto! I hope all is well with you too.
    paired for randbats

when do u wanna fight? Sundays are easiest for me, although Saturdays from around 5 or 6 onwards are generally fair game.
    randbats when
    faint
    Weekends are best for me, particularly Saturday.
    Haund
    Haund
    sounds good, any preferred time?
    faint
    na, I'm usually on Discord/free most of the day on weekends. I can't pull up my faint# right now but I'm on #smogon whenever I'm on Discord.
    any interest in helping me build a PC? i'm actually going to buy it this time!
    faint
    Sure thing. I still use IRC so I'm a bit behind the times. I'm also dealing with some personal stuff right now so I won't be on too often until it clears up.
    biggie
    biggie
    word i've been having computer issues with my laptop actually so i haven't been on much.
    fucking xbox sending me a code because apparently i'm a legacy player giving me free stuff in gow4 just making me more excited to get the game
    faint
    Yup, I saw a code from Xbox yesterday for some GoW4 stuff too. My game should be arriving today since I have prime and preordered it on Amazon.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    i did that too, hopefully it comes today that would be fantastic
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    though it was only the regular edition so i doubt it
    Xern has a level difference? I'm consistently above 2k and I never even noticed that lmao
    faint
    yeah, geoxern is 71. all the others are 73.
    Josh
    that's actually really helpful
    so just watched the trailer.

JD, didn't realize it until now, but probably Joseph Domanic or something similar. Kind of obvious now

Marcus was using doms knife to carve jds name into the tree

The trailer is called tomorrow, at the end of gears of war 3 anya said to marcus that we finally get a tomorrow, now they live together with a child. The tomorrow.

Feelsman.
    faint
    Yeah, it was probably my favorite reveal trailer since Mad World, and this is coming from someone who thought GoW3's Ashes to Ashes trailer was amazing.

Showing the tree at the end as JD leaned up against it was a nice touch too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…