Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ready? Im usually available 3:00 PM afterwards, PST
    madman404
    3pm PST works fine for me, might be 4pm depending on how the day goes. I've got a huge robotics competition coming up from the 26th to the 30th, so our game either has to be at 9pm PST sunday, or 3-4PM pst tomorrow. Which works for you?
    Flamestar
    Flamestar
    Tomorrow
    Mono farm league EST -5 when works best for you
    Dirpz
    Dirpz
    Alright something came up would be around in 2 hours or sometime tomorrow?
    madman404
    yeah, I'm on all day today. whenever you do happen to get on tell me
    madman404
    im also gonna be available tomorrow save for like 1 hour, so just tell me when you'll be on
    Yo monotype round 1. You got subbed in. When do you want to do matches? I am EST
    Kstreak
    Kstreak
    Okay, called activity, but glad you got back :) If your on now I will be in the Mono room. If not, tomorrow night would be fine.
    madman404
    alright, tomorrow night it is. (Obviously) edit the activity post if you haven't yet :p
    Kstreak
    Kstreak
    I am ready. Will be in mono room.
    Seasonals when u wanna play?
    Hammy
    Hammy
    I'm usually busy on weekends so can we try sometime this week
    madman404
    I can try. I know I've got a soft day sometime this week, but do you know which days this week in particular you'll be available?
    Hammy
    Hammy
    Either tomorrow or Wednesday afternoon after 3 central us time
    Fite for Monotype snsl gmt-5
    madman404
    I can play basically all weekend, I'm just an hour ahead of you and most times 2-8 PM my time should work unless random stuff gets thrown on me.
    Vid
    Vid
    alright
    Hey, we gotta play for Seeded tour round 2. I'm EST, and generally am available from 5 PM my time on most days.
    I'm available all day on Thursdays though.
    madman404
    I'm gonna be available on Thursday too, from around 2PM-8PM. Luckily (finally) we're both EST so no issues with that. I guess I'll just send you a PM on server whenever?
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Hopefully rofl. I tend to be on both main and wisp at the same time, so if you don't find me in one, maybe I'm in another?
    When do you want to battle?
    You have approximately 1 1/2 days to do it before I leave waterskiing for a week :]
    madman404
    I can probably do it when I get home tommorow, sooo maybe around 3-4? That work fine?
    I'm watching from the sidelines as the few survivors of the showdown crash talk in the trivia room
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…