TheFenderStory
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup, we play for LCPL. I'm GMT +1 and play from 5pm on weekdays, and from noon on weekends
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    I'm gmt -7 so thats fun. Can you make 9:15 pm your time this Tuesday or Thursday?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    sure, preferably Thursday
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Great lets plan on that.
    Whats up bro, happy belated birthday , but we play for ssnl :D im gmt-5 when do you want to get it?
    when play lc tour gmt +6
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    I'm gmt -7 so this will be fun. i'm pretty free wednesday and friday
    feen
    feen
    ???
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Oh sorry, i totally forgot about this tour haha, i'll look out for you today and tomorrow.
    Hello... ya boy purpledoosh here. I challenge you to the LC player ranking tour. (gmt-5)
    not sure when on but ill prob be lurkingon PS for the next hour or so hit me up somtime then if on or we can play later if want? main area is NU on as same name
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Sorry i missed it yesterday, i had something come up. I'll keep an eye out for you today and tomorrow.
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    sure ill be on in around 10 min
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    anyways i play today in like 2.5 hours are u free after then? i might just go soon to do stuff
    Yo man when play in out today and tommorow for the day because debate(ughh) but I return home around like 5 or so and I'm free after Wednesday I'm gmt -5 when are you free? :3
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Pretty free week for me since classes haven't quite started. I'm gmt -7 so i could pretty easily make any time. Let me know what works best
    Syncrasy
    Syncrasy
    ok how about wensday-friday? im relativly free those days just post time you are free and ill see if free also
    Hi, I would to challenge you for LC PLAYER RANKING. I'm GMT+1 and I could play next evening 11th
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    I'll do my best to be on that time. I'm moving cities this weekend so packing and what not has me kinda busy.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Oh I understand that. I can wait u until 10 pm my time, otherwise we can play tmrw
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Today I can play from 6.30 to 7.30 pm, otherwise after 11.00 pm my time. Let me know.
    Hey we're paired for LC open. When are you availabe to play? The best days for me are Monday the 25th and Wednesday the 27th.
    Groudon
    Groudon
    can we push the game back to 10 pm ur time midnight my time? I underestimated the time it would take me to do smthn so i'm in a tough spot. Sry for the inconvenience
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    If we need to push till later this week its fine, i'll be on at 10 tonight as fender in the lc room on ps if you can catch me. Let me know
    Groudon
    Groudon
    ok, ty for being flexible
    when fite lcpl? i can play saturday night or anytime sunday after about noon my time (eastern us time)
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Yeah lets play saturday night. I'll lurk around lc.
    Imanalt
    Imanalt
    shit i had something come up tonight, and i had something come up middle of the day tomorrow... can you play at about 9:00 eastern time tomorrow? i shoudl be on from then for the rest of the night
    TheFenderStory
    TheFenderStory
    Sounds good.
    Yo fender sorry for overreacting a bit when u sniped me but i was on a losing streak and got really pissed when u just lowered my rating even more. Again sorry I was just really on tilt. :(
    hey fender, would you be able to put CAP Doubles back up on origin? we're gonna try doing a minitour for it soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…