Smogon Forums

Euli94
hey, I am GMT+2, so it probably won't be easy to find a time. We could play tomorrow at 9am my time. That should be 5 pm your time. Otherwise, I won't be able to play before Friday. But from Friday on, I will be able to play, whenever you want
Jmac AU
hey, I don't finish work tomorrow until 5 pm my time unfortunately. you arent able to do any later than that? the weekend might be a struggle for me because I have to find time to vote plus organise my 21st birthday
Jmac AU
Sunday could be a possibility though
Euli94
I have to go to university after that. Maybe Tuesday 11pm my time /Wednesday 7am your time
Jmac AU
could be a possibility, but most likely my family will be annoying me at that time due to it being the day of my birthday. either way we should be able to work it out
Euli94
Maybe around 11pm today my time/Tuesday 7am your time?
Jmac AU
I'm on right now if you want to play
Euli94
Ah, sorry. I was watching the Iceland - Greatbrittain soccer game with friends and forgot about it at 11pm. Also my team isn't quite ready and tested yet. So tomorrow or later this week would be better for me
Jmac AU
That's all good mate
Euli94
I have to john you again. I had no time today to build, so today doesn't work either. This way you can also celebrate your birthday with your family in the morning ;) From Friday on we can play, whenever you are ready. I should be online most of the time at the weekend
Jmac AU
I'll do my best to allocate time on the weekend, won't be easy due to work and my party etc etc but we will work it out