Smogon Forums

dibs
dibs
Sorry for the delayed reply bud. Im busy over the weekend so evenings at the start of next week are good for me. I'm GMT+1
Gryoine
Gryoine
My time or yourtime for those evenings? Playing around 3 (9 your time) on Monday or Tuesday both work easily for me, or should.
dibs
dibs
Uhhhh, bad news. Changing internet providers today so I might have issues playing. I'll try my best to use data to play, but that's the best I can do. Won't have it back until Wednesday.
Gryoine
Gryoine
Wednesday is the deadline, so do you want to try to play Wednesday around noon/six your time so that you have internet back and we aren't cutting it too close? I'll have Smogon open tomorrow too, so that could also work. Today won't work unless we play earlier, I'm afraid.
dibs
dibs
If i transfer the team i might be able to use my tablet, but the last time i did that it just ended in a million missclicks.
Gryoine
Gryoine
If you are going to make many misclicks, we should probably hold off until Wednesday.
dibs
dibs
Whats the deadline on wednesday again, time wise? Im sorry for it suddenly being awkward.