Smogon Forums

TheMantyke
TheMantyke
I can't clone, sadly. Would you be willing to trade them over, let me breed them until a female HA version shows up, then trade them back over?
Xthaipe
Sure, no problem! I'm online now, IGN is still Xthaipe.

While we're trading, would you have any use for a flawless 5IV Calm Manaphy, or a really good PGL Pikachu (30/31/31/29/26/31)?

I SR'd these, but don't really ever trade anymore, and I have clones, so if you could put them to good use, they're yours.
TheMantyke
TheMantyke
Sorry for the long wait time, got distracted. Be on in a sec. Also, I'm good, you can the manaphy.
TheMantyke
TheMantyke
I'll send you a trade request as sure as the offspring are bred. Please keep the turtwigs and stunfisk as thanks for your help! They're both 5IV and I bred extras just trying to get female HA versions.
Xthaipe
Take your time, I trust you.
TheMantyke
TheMantyke
Arbok actually doesn't have its hidden ability, Unnerve. Do you have one with Unnerve?
Xthaipe
Jeez, I'm so sorry, I thought that one did have Unnerve, I remember spening a ton of time catching one. Looking through my PC and Bank, I guess I don't...sorry to waste your time.
TheMantyke
TheMantyke
Hey, no biggie. I'll throw you a trade request and send them back over when I get exeggcute bred. Thanks a ton for your help still!
TheMantyke
TheMantyke
Done! Would you like me to toss you back the original exeggcute or a second newly bred HA female one I bred to preserve the egg moves more easily
Xthaipe
Sorry for the wait, I went back to X to see if I could find a HA ekans real quick, but theyre so rare. I'm going to keep trying, I'll let you know if I find one, and I have a male with the egg moves I'll send along with it.