gorex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, we are opponents for the UU open round 2. I'm GMT +8, when are you available?
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    In the event that this timing is not available, we can always play tomorrow night. Let me know :)
    gorex
    gorex
    ya 11pm later tdy shld be fine, cya on main
    Metal Sonic
    Metal Sonic
    Hey, if you're able to play earlier today, I'd be available. Just PM me on PS!. I'll be Metal Sonic
    dou ssnl, best day for me to play is friday because exams and such. If that doesnt work let me know what would work
    miltankmilk
    im -5 so i guess our days are different and it'd be your saturday. Doesn't really matter on the time tho
    gorex
    gorex
    ive been on for quite a while now, we agreed to play from 9-10 am gmt +8, can you come on?
    miltankmilk
    Hey im sorry, its my birthday and got stuck out longer than i anticipated, if you're still able to play i can be on for a while longer or we can reschedule
    yo on diff acc cuz i switched comps wanna play tomorrow at around 9 pm
    gorex
    gorex
    lol in the first place why do you have 2 different smog accs zzz. im assuming by "tomorrow at around 9pm" you mean sat 9pm gmt -4, which would mean 9am gmt +8 my time. can you please confirm if this is so? if yes, that timing should be fine by me
    gorex
    gorex
    wait, actually that time might not work, are there other timings that you can play at? like past 6pm gmt +8 on sunday? after all, you missed our previous scheduling time so i shouldnt rly be accommodating your schedule
    Hi we play for dlt. I'm gmt-4 and I'm available any reasonable time Monday and 8:30-10 pm the rest of the week. I'm available most of the late afternoon/early evening on the weekend.
    hey I'm ur opp for ou circuit tour when fite? I'm +8 gmt but I can play pretty much any time so lemme know when ur available
    we were supposed to get 1st and 2nd together;;;;;;;;;;

i crai evertim
    gorex
    gorex
    lol come on and ladder, ill support you
    Paired for metronome cup, i'm gmt+1 and free almost all the time, when do you wanna play?
    gorex
    gorex
    erm for weekdays, i should be free most of the time, and i can't do this weekend, but next wkend should be fine. i'm gmt +8, just arrange a time and ill try to make it
    Luckstard.
    Luckstard.
    I'll probably be idling on smogtours next w-e to see spl matches so just hit me up when you get on
    Yo, when do you want to play for OST? GMT+1 here
    gorex
    gorex
    wanna play on friday +8? just let me know when you are free throughout the day
    gorex
    gorex
    i should be on the whole of today, pm me on ps when you come on thanks
    gorex
    gorex
    should be on my ult alt, ult gorex
    When do u wanna play for NU wishlist? I'm GMT +1 and can play every day (except for saturday and sunday obviously)
    gorex
    gorex
    gmt +8, i could play today at like 930-10pm (tentative af), and i guess weekdays at 9pm although i would have to adjust my work schedule. is here any way you can fit in weekend time slots because they're actually the most flexible timings for me (i know its christmas and all but just to check)
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I may be able to play today, depends on at what time I have lunch. R u still there?
    hi when do you wanna play for sumo nu tour. gmt -5 with super flexible hours this week. can't do weekends without a little bit of trouble and no wednesday. friday and any other day could work, though
    gorex
    gorex
    oh f i can't be up at 12am on sunday (which would be 11am yours on saturday), because i should have to go to work. can you play any earlier on any day?
    Disjunction
    Disjunction
    oh I did the math wrong, you're 13 hours ahead.

can you do 10 pm your time? that would be 9 am my time
    gorex
    gorex
    10pm is ok on saturday, cya then
    sm nu gmt-5 free after 4 weekdays and flexible weekends
    gorex
    gorex
    i suppose that should work. cya then
    gorex
    gorex
    im on, where are you?
    emma
    emma
    yeah just take the win lol i woke up and fell right back asleep since i was ridiculous tired from last night my bad
    Hey, we're paired for SM NU tour. I'm -gmt -5. I'm in the RU and NU room in PS a lot, so if you see me, just hit me up.
    yo when do u wanna throw down for dubs? i can do saturday and sunday at p much anytime, and tomorrow after 7pm (all times at -5 GMT)
    gorex
    gorex
    sry i missed the timing cuz i was asleep, can we do tmr same time?
    shaian
    shaian
    i dont have anymore time tonight, or over the week.
    gorex
    gorex
    oh nvm then, gl for the rest, sorry i made you wait for so long
    yo bro 3*1, when do you want to play? these days i'm a bit busy with trainings @_@ i can at 11-14 and 19-20:30 gmt +2 if it woks :)
    gorex
    gorex
    11am your time on friday seems very possible. Could we do then?
    fran17
    fran17
    yeah it works
    dubs open, when do you want to fight? im free most days excepty friday/saturday, gmt-8.
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    oh ew i remembered trying to schedule with you for seasonal. love these timezones. I am free pretty much all day on Sunday, and I will attempt 10 pm on a weekday.
    gorex
    gorex
    can you do thursday or friday afternoon my time?
    sam-testings
    sam-testings
    im rather busy this week and dont want to deal with stupid time zones, take the win zzz
    hey were up for lc open im gmt -4. Im on a trip this week so im not quite sure when im available so well have to schedule around that, when are you available?
    gorex
    gorex
    i might be able to get one game down now
    Oma
    Oma
    yeah 10 pm yours. im in the lc room and smogtours if you do want to get one out of the way
    gorex
    gorex
    whats your name on ps?
    hi im edt (gmt -4)

expected times of availability are 10:30am-12pm, 2pm-3pm and 8-11pm every day. My schedule in the afternoon is more volatile, so evenings are preferred if all else equal. i'm going to busy on the 27th for family stuff.

our timezone is exactly 12 hour difference, so the 10:30am-12pm (depending on when u go to sleep) and 8-11pm (depending on when you wake up seem like the most reasonable options
    gorex
    gorex
    shit i have to start at 10pm to end by when i sleep, and i have school, so only weekends seem suitable, are ypu more flexible then?
    marilli
    marilli
    sure, i can wake up 10am on a weekend and play then. would saturday 10am edt = saturday 10 pm work?
    gorex
    gorex
    yeah that would be perfect i think
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…