Smogon Forums

The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Apparently the Descartes event lasts until the 16th of August so I'll see if I can grab one. The Yveltal event starts the day after
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I would be so grateful for that :D Thanks man! :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I've made arrangements to go this Sunday. What are you prepared to offer for it? ;)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
You're a hero! :P
Quite a bit actually :) What are you looking for? I can do breeding projects, I can do a decent amount of shiny mons too. Have you had a look at my thread to see if something interests you? :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
I certainly have: Shiny Adamant Marill, Shiny Adamant Scyther and Shiny Modest Ralts (in that order) so far :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
would all those suit you for the code? Or would you like something more? :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Are you open to shiny breeding requests?
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Depends on the spread you want, but yeah :)
What were you thinking about?
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Below is a list of things (in preference order) that I've had my eye on but I'm not actively looking for, also a bunch of HP and 0 Spe mon, but I'll not list those. Let's not make a solid commitment to anything until I have the code in hand!

Jolly Kangaskhan (31/31/31/X/31/31)

Modest Hydreigon
(31/X/31/31/31/31)

Careful Tyranitar
(31/31/31/X/31/31)

Modest Porygon2
(31/X/31/31/31/31)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I have to check and see if I can do the Kangaskhan and Porygon, Not sure the shiny transfers for genderless/ 100% female mons... Will check! But at least the other two can be done pretty easily ^^
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Ah ok, well if it's simpler, I'll go for a Calm Klefki (31/X/31/31/31/31) and an Adamant Excadrill (31/31/31/X/31/31) instead - I've never traded a code before so don't want to make it too one sided!
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I can try doing those you asked for, but no promises ^^ How should we do it? 2 breeding projects + 2 from my trade thread I already have? Would that be acceptable to you? :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Sounds great! Like I said though don't invest any time until I have the code in hand!
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
Sounds good! :)
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I can also add in a non redis copy of the Xerneas if I reset something decent? :)
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Is that fair? I seem to be getting a lot for this!
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I think it's worth it :) Just take the eventual Xerneas as a token of appreciation, assuming I get something good xD
MegaSimon
MegaSimon
I will be leaving on Monday on holidays, so will not have time to breed your mons if I don't start soon? Shall I start them up now?
Or do we trade the ones I have at hand now then give the others to you when I'm back? :)
Sorry, I completely forgot to mention this...
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
It's a good idea, but I'd exercise caution and say it's at your own risk dude. Just in case plans change or they've run out of codes for whatever reason. These things happen after all
The Chaotician
The Chaotician
Just got back. They ran out. Can try for Yveltal on the 16th?