Smogon Forums

JES
JES
Well, that's you're decision. It'd still make things easier for both of us though. You saw how many likes Bane got. Those are people who think we're crazy/been brainwashed for even believing the notion this might be the truth (whatever you prefer, but don't tell them they're brainwashed, because we need them on our side! XD), and will vote for $hillary or without a second thought!

And apparently, they don't feel a need to disprove it. Like I said, they're dismissing the idea as crazy and not worth investigating, in spite of the very dangerous implications if true. It helps to think like them. Everybody has been skeptical to some extent at one point or another (though I don't know about you, but I don't remember those innocent days!).

I'll try going to bat for you in the future (or continue if I've already done so. Can't quite remember), but it ain't easy.

Food for thought my friend! :D
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
If I'm wrong they lose nothing, if I'm right they lose everything. If they really wanted to make me look like a kook they could have a much easier time dispelling the theories instead of trying to make me look bad. Yet, they don't do that.

They just deflect without even considering Lincoln's greenbacks had anything to do with his assassination. They are the ones who stand to lose something from this. I feel like all the awareness in the world can't stop what is in motion. We will all be left out to dry when the harvest begins, they will be unprepared. That doesn't affect me, I feel no burden to prove anything. The truth always comes to light in the end.
JES
JES
Unfortunately, we all have something to loose. My father refuses to believe that Hillary is corrupt, or that the Democratic primary was rigged, and is more focused about worrying that Trump will start WW-III.

Needless to say, he even refuses to entertain the notion of buying a gun (which while distasteful, might well be necessary at this point), let alone preparing in any way (not that we can afford it in any significant way).

You're right about awareness not being enough. But coordinated activism might be enough to at least slow it down. Like you said, they won't spare us anymore than they won't spare the critics, if there is a depopulation plan (which is logical compared to waiting for the populace to get angry enough to revolt).
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
OLD GREGG (im back baby)
Agenda 21 is the plan. Revolt would only accelerate it, playing into the hidden hand.
JES
JES
Not a peaceful revolt. We try disrupting with peaceful means (such as occupying the Senate and White House, as last resort of course. Got that idea from the Republicans: a Citizen's Filibuster) without weapons, and they fire on us, we buy/steal body armor. The military/police still uses lethal force, then the gloves are off.

Worse case scenario is that people start picking sides, and it leads to a civil war. Their Order 66 would only work if most of the military and the police is willing to continually use lethal force when all we want to do is disrupt/shut down a corrupt government, which I find highly unlikely.

If you were sure of otherwise, I believe we wouldn't be having this conversation, because you would have committed suicide long ago, because they probably intend to wipe us out with an engineered plague, or failing that (which, last I've seen, they've been having a hard time setting up for guaranteed maximum effect), start WW-III, either way of which will not be a pleasant way to die (especially for the latter if you survive the bombs).

And Agenda 21 is still something I haven't investigated fully.