Smogon Forums

Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
This also isn't like FU at all. I was talking with the ManOfMany and Jungle Fox, and we decided to unban any PU pokemon that we originally banned. These include Pokémon such as Leafeon, Clefairy and the Simis among other things. This separates it from FU completely.
Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
You'd be losing a lot of PU and LC players that may as a part of LC Extension, would be more involved in the Other Metas community, and you're missing out on that. And so what if it's not OU-based. Are you saying non-OU based metas are inferior in comparison? UU? RU? NU?
Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
I wasn't even online to defend myself before being hammered like this. I'd like permission to reopen this and make a decision of acceptance of denial after we can get you an official PU list for Gen 7.
Aaronboyer
Aaronboyer
G-Luke looked fairly interested in this prospective pet mod too. He is the pet mod leader after all. If he said it sounded like a fairly good idea he can get behind, shouldn't you take that into consideration?
imas
imas
Looks like you VM'd the entire moderation team and TI gave you the answer I was going to give. Synopsis of OM submissions is essentially: OM submissions team does an early quality control and then, if the mods like it, the OM gets approved; denied if not.