imas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It seems that you're a complete nerd. I know most nerds are based on Pokemon but I already have a large fan base of Digimon and Yu Gi Oh that are willing to support you. I would sincerely recommend you try to rehab yourself, at least until Gen 7 sports become available and we can get you the help you need.
    imas
    imas
    This is like a 1/10 meme. You should be ashamed of yourself.
    Laxpras
    Laxpras
    you're tacky and i hate you
    It seems that my OM Submission has been denied. I know most pet mods are based on OU, but I already have a large fan base of PU and LC authorities that are willing to put this together. I would sincerely recommend you would reopen it, at least until Gen 7 PU becomes available and we can update the VR.
    imas
    imas
    There's no defense period for users to keep defending their ideas, you're supposed to make your case in the op itself and will be judged based on that. Also, prior to me actually posting and locking the thread, both leaders had posted in dissent so despite my actual input, your meta was already denied based on the 2/2 denial system we follow.
    imas
    imas
    Also, just a word of advice, if you must post long messages like this that you want more than one person to read (or even a single person), use PMs. The fact that you vm'd the entire moderation team for this subsection the same message and gave them a bunch of useless alerts as opposed to a single, unified, more easily readable PM is not the greatest display of good judgement.
    imas
    imas
    All of that said, you're welcome to submit again next month if you have a new idea or an edit of this that you feel is superior. However, if it's the latter I'd suggest waiting till PU actually exists.

I'll also add that you should not resubmit this idea (or something too similar to this) at all, because despite what you actually think, you have essentially created level 5 FU. Bad (low usage) PU mons + LC pokemon is literally what FU is. With the exception of some LC pokemon actually being banned from FU.
    "As for water bubble, I don't see that being one of te first bans at all since we have a ton more broken abilities available in the beginning"
    wat
    wat
    wat
    wat
    wat
    wat
    imas
    imas
    why would water bubble be one of the first bans when fur coat, contrary and co are free.
    motherlove
    motherlove
    Because it's better then Contrary.
    I forgot about fur coat.
    imas
    imas
    fuck stall. water bubble should stay forever
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…