Mr. Miner
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After I posted my RMT I realized I'll probably never take laddering serious again until I have another team to rate LOL
    Hi! We are paired for ubers seasonals. I am GMT+1.
    When do you want to play? Best for me is Sunday evening (from 5 to 11pm), otherwise I can make it tomorrow night (from 7 to 11) or Saturday morning (9am-noon)
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Wow I guess I added 6 hours instead of subtracted D:

Then I think around 7-8pm your time on Sunday should be good for me if it is for you. I belive that's around 1-2 my time.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Ahah no problem, and that works perfectly
    See you on Sunday!
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Hey, I got extremely drunk last night and now I'm here hungover AND have not teams on mobile.

You can take the win if you want. Sorry for the problem
    I know people say that opponents was just clicking buttons in matches, but I was legit just clicking buttons in this match I just had oml.
    oras ubers for uber generations, I'm gmt+2 and I can pretty much play all day for the next week
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    I'm free tomorrow after I get out of class, which should be around 7-8pm your time. That fine for you?
    Reje
    Reje
    sure
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Hey, sorry about being a bit late. You down to go now?
    Hey. Just messaging to confirm your line-up for the UGTT is yourself in ORAS, obii in BW and ed wins in DPP, right? I could've been smarter with the sign-up format hehe.
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Yes, I'm 99% sure that's what we agreed on lineup wise, assuming we can still change in between rounds, correct?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    I was wrong rip, I'm doing ORAS, Ed Eins is doing BW, and Obii is doing DPP!
    Tony
    Tony
    Ah ok. And yeah, you can change between rounds. Make sure to inform me before I post the next round, though. Otherwise I'll re-use the previous round's line-up. Thanks for now!
    hi, mono battle royale, gmt-4 when can you play?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Hey, gmt -4 as well. Can play almost any time after 11:30 this morning. Available all weekend as well. Almost always in the Ubers room if you need to find me.
    6ti
    6ti
    ok i'm pretty sure i can play tomorrow morning, is your PS Mr. Miner?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Yeah it is, but I probably be on Vin GT Miner as well when I'm on. I'm always lurking in the Ubers room and main lobby sometimes if you need to find me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…