Smogon Forums

Dragovion
Dragovion
Sweep*
eeveefan
eeveefan
Pfff! Scarf Lele is really dangerous. It took me by surprise and now I see how threatening it is.

I have not tested Guzzlord, I really don't like it so much to use it. Also I have never used it so I can not tell you something about it. Answering... My favorite UB is Nihilego and Buzzwhole is the UB I don't like. I don't like its design, I don't like its type combination, I don't like nothing about it x3
Dragovion
Dragovion
Lele is too spoopy for me x3 though I am using it currently in my videos and I can see how deadly it is on my side of the field lol.

I didn't like its design at first, but I can like any mon usually. Like Manaphy I don't really care too much for design wise, but in competitive I love it. Do you like Nihilego cause it looks like Lillie? :P I think my least favorite UB is Celesteela. For obvious reasons lol.
eeveefan
eeveefan
Maybe, probably I like Nihilego because of Lillie. Also it is a very nice pokémon, I'm trying to build a vgc team with it but no result till now.

You don't like Manaphy? But but but but but but it is really cute D: You don't like Celesteela? But it is beautiful! D:
Dragovion
Dragovion
I do like that Nihilego reminds me of the white dress Lillie with the hat! :0 what other mons are you putting on that VGC team? Sounds interesting and I love making mons like that work.

I love Manaphy! I was just saying I didn't like it at first but once I used him in competitive I loves him D: which do you think is cuter though, Manaphy or Victini? :P I think Celesteela looks cool design wise, but it's very stall based. Like everyone runs protect, leftovers, and leech seed xD have you faced many of them yet?
eeveefan
eeveefan
I'm running Nihilego, Marowak, Koko, Gyarados, Garchomp and Arcanine but I have so many problems with Porygon, Muk, Rain teams, TR in general. I'm still working on it, this team must be ready soon.

None of them, Mew is the cutest x3 Hahaha, I prefer Victini over Manaphy. Both are cute but I prefer the V pokémon. And yep, I've faced many Celesteelas like that, it's very frustating. Also most of them are in rain teams and rain teams are my nemesis since VGC15.
Dragovion
Dragovion
Is it a team you're planning to use in an event or tourney soon? I would like to see you make it work, if you can I will gladly try it on on my channel once I start doing VGC on it! If you won't mind me trying it out of course?

I didn't even think about Celesteela on a rain team...that just takes away one of it's two weaknesses which is scary ;A; if I knew they were going to do that I would run thunder on my mons so I wouldn't miss in the rain lol. You think Mew is the cutest? Even over Shaymin and things like that? I think little Shaymin has the cutest cry in the game xD
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yes! There is a team tournamet organized by Pokémex (the vgc community in Mexico). It is a tournament where the "captains" have "pokémoney" and buy a player with that money. The guy who bought me is from Ecuador. This week I was not chosen to battle but next week I will do it so I need a good team to face my opponent, Latin American players have a good level, also most of them are regular players in premieres and regionals so I need to do my best.

About Celesteela, its is like mega Mawile in vgc15, when I saw it in a rain team was like "Agh, stupid rain team", also when there was TR was like "Agh, my three nemesis in one team" hahaha.

And yes! Mew is the cutest over Shaymin and Jirachi x3
Mew-Jirachi-Shaymin-Victini-Manaphy-Celebi in order. About that I agree with you, Shaymin's cry is really cute.
Dragovion
Dragovion
That sounds pretty interesting...you'll have to let me know how it all goes! :] I'm rooting for you, so make me proud lol.

I always thought of it like the mega that Skarmory never got. Only Cele doesn't get roost (thankfully!) but in my spare time at work I've been coming up with ways to beat Cele and Lele, as well as other annoying mons like that. And how to make poor Guzzlord work xD

Ok...what mons do you think are the ugliest? xD I can't wait to see your answers on this one. And not Guzzlord, you can't count him cause we already know he's ugly lol.
eeveefan
eeveefan
It depends of the person, some people think Hippopotas is ugly but I think it is adorable. Same with Mudsdale.But in my opinion I hate three pokémon: Pikachu, shiny Dragonite and Alolan Persian. They are ugly as hell!

Some time I did not like Conkeldurr but I started to love it when I used it in my best team in VGC15, since then I love Conkeldurr x3
Dragovion
Dragovion
Why Pikachu? I can understand the other ones, but that one is a little shocking to me xD though I do think the shiny Pikachu color is pretty ugly. Like stinky cheese lol.

Conkeldurr definitely looks weird, but he is very fun to use! What was your best team in VGC15? *^*
eeveefan
eeveefan
I know Pikachu is not ugly, the anime makes me hate it, that's why I hate Pikachu and I still think it's ugly :P
Raichu and Pichu are adorable, Pikachu don't.
Conkeldurr was a nice anti meta pokémon, it defeated 7/12 of the top pokémon in PGL. I used it with Cresselia, Thundy, Heatran, Sylveon and mega Salamence. I played 38 battles with that team and I only lost 8, these team was perfect for me.
Dragovion
Dragovion
What did Pikachu do in the anime to make you hate it? xD poor Pikachu, though I'm not really the biggest fan of him either so it's fair.
Wow, that's a pretty good win/loss ratio. Does that team still work pretty well for you? Or is it kinda outclassed these days? I know Lele is a huge threat to Conk.
eeveefan
eeveefan
I don't know, because VGC17 has different rules so I can't test this team. But I think its outclassed, I'll never know how good this team is in this metagame. If VGC18 allows megas I'll build a team like this with mega Salamence, it was my favorite ORAS mega.
Dragovion
Dragovion
I mean you can always do normal double battles. I know the game has a option for normal double battles and VGC17 rules. So you aren't one of the players that hates megas then? That makes me happy.

What was your favorite XY mega? Mine was Charizard X and that's my favorite mega overall xP
eeveefan
eeveefan
No, I love mega pokémon I think they were a good adition for the competitive metagame. And my favorite mega from XY is mega Venusaur, I love its ability.

Mmmm, ok ok, I'll try in double someday with that team.
Dragovion
Dragovion
Well have a battle of your M-Venusaur vs my M-Charizard X sometime! That sounds interesting lol.

Do you have any other VGC17 teams you would recommend me trying?
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hahaha obviously Charizard would win. x3
No, I'm still testing pokémon with regular results. The team in my signature is the first team I made and I think it is the only good team I've made x3
Dragovion
Dragovion
I dunno, I mean I would have to get a good damage roll to win that one x3 cause sludge bomb would definitely hurt poor Charizard. And thick fat on mega Venusaur is no joke lol.
Are you testing them over Showdown or on the actual games? Awww, I'm sure you can make some other good teams. What would you consider regular results though?
eeveefan
eeveefan
No, I test on BS, I don't play on SD. And regular result for me is when I win 6 battles (for example) and I lose 4. I need at least 80% of victories.