Smogon Forums

Dragovion
Dragovion
I never play on SD either, I just go to the wifi chatroom to look for wifi battles.
Oh, and I have a gift for you! :0
eeveefan
eeveefan
Yeah! I don'l like SD because it's to meeh!
Have you played your battle of Alola? I lost again x3

A gif? For me?
Dragovion
Dragovion
Nah, I'm playing mine today is my opponent is on, so hopefully I can get that out of the way lol.
I'm glad to meet someone else who doesn't like SD as well x3 the games are so much better in the end!

Yep, I made a gift for you in Pokemon that I think you will like! :0
eeveefan
eeveefan
Ohhh, a gift! I understood a gif, meh! x3

I do not like SD, I prefer to play with my 3DS, also I do not have to chat with the people I battle, there are some annoying people in SD.
Dragovion
Dragovion
I can make you a gif too if you wanted? It can be a cute one of Lillie x3

That's another thing I don't like about SD as well. I'm not a big fan of the community there. In general I stick to the small wifi community of Smogon. Or people who play both lol. Do you think you will always play competitive mons?
eeveefan
eeveefan
No! Nothing is forever. Some day I'll stop playing pokémon. Maybe when I have my family, my job and all of the projects I want to do I won't have time to play pokémon, I'm just simply enjoying the game today I don't know what will happen in the future x3
Dragovion
Dragovion
I think I'll always enjoy it in some way, shape, or form. I mean if you really enjoy something enough then it will follow you through all aspects of life :] and plus I think it would be something fun to share with my family as well! What big projects do you have for the future if I may ask? *^*

Oh! And when do you want to pick up your gift?
eeveefan
eeveefan
Mmmmm, no, sorry, they are personal projects so nobody is going to know them until I work on them, sorry. Also maybe you are right but some day there won't be time to play, your job, family, responsabilities won't let you enjoy it as you'd want. Even if you want to "share" it with your family.

About the gift, I don't know, tell me your time and I'll try to be online.
Dragovion
Dragovion
Well I think you can always make time for the things you love, even if you don't get to play it as much as you would like to. Like when I was in the military. I was always busy with things and projects, but I still found time to play and get good at competitive. So it's possible ^^

Also I'm GMT-5, you?
eeveefan
eeveefan
I'm on GMT -6 so let me know what time is nice to you. Also if you need my FC it is on my signature.
Dragovion
Dragovion
I'll add your FC once I get home from work. Nights and early mornings work best for me, or weekends since I'm off. What times work best for you?
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, I think weekend is fine. Maybe the next Saturday at night, 8 p.m. I guess?
Dragovion
Dragovion
That works for me! I just hope you will enjoy the gift Dx

How has your week been so far? x3
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, Saturday night then. Nice, so many homework at school and home, I have so many things to do this week. But my week has been ok, thanks for asking! :) And you?
Dragovion
Dragovion
My week has been ok..just busy with work and such >.> I need to sign up for college later this year so I won't have to work. Then I'll have a little extra free time to work on my channel and such :] I'm glad you're doing well!

How has your VGC team been coming along? The Nhilego one? :0
eeveefan
eeveefan
Sorry, I've been busy. I'll be online tomorrow at night (8 p.m. GMT -6)

Also Nihilego is not a pokémon I can use, I replaced it for Celesteela.
Dragovion
Dragovion
I'll be busy around that time Dx I guess worse case we can try to find a time next weekend? Cause during the week I'm always busy until the evening hours.

Did switching them out for each other help improve the team a lot? I guess it does take away that ground weakness. How many wins/losses have you gotten with it so far? ^^
eeveefan
eeveefan
OK, weekend is nice. Type me to arrange a trade.

I don't know, I can't build a team with it, no synergy with my mons.
Dragovion
Dragovion
I seen you won all three of your games in your last match, congrats :]
eeveefan
eeveefan
Hehe, thanks! I won finally hahaha.