Smogon Forums

Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
I'm free all day monday and tuesday I'm most likely gonna be working all day tomorrow if I'm home at anytime though unexpectedly I'll message you right away but yeah
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Also I'm not very good with timezones I'm EST that's about it lol
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
Cool, well I'll be free most of Tuesday, and I'm in the Tournaments room under the alt ChrFal, so just PM me when you're ready
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Alright man sounds good I'll hit you up right now
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
Are you on a different alt?
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
No I'm sorry I've been on all day but there was a little period of time I had to go out but I'm back now send me the challenge when ever I'm on Synchro Solution right now you must have been looking for me when I was away I apologize
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
No worries ill try and get to you around midday my time if I can't make it you can have the win
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Ah man I don't want it to be like that. When's our deadline? I'm off Saturday and can play anytime before 3pm EST tomorrow and Friday. Just working close a lot lol
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
I'm free Friday afternoon and most of the evening, I'll keep checking my alerts this time.
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
I'm free right now you think you'd be able to play?
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
Yep, I'm in the Tournaments room
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
Having dinner soon, will be back online for 20:00 GMT (15:00 your time). If not, when would be a good time on Saturday?
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Sorry got caught up at work these past 3 days have been so annoying 3 to close for me EST as for saturday I'm pretty sure I'll be good all day I'll check in frequently what time are you good ?
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
I'm good from about 4 pm onwards, would 6 pm (1 pm your time) be OK?
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
I've had a lot to do so far it just depends how much later you'll be around I can never get a break. Work + bank visits + more work
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Its 242 rn for me how much later will you be around what time is it for you?
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
I'm on now, in the Tournaments room
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
I'll be on until about 22:30 (about 5:30 your time).
Nightwingg95
Nightwingg95
Alright lemme see if I can grab a team on my phone is it best out of 3 ?
ChrystalFalchion
ChrystalFalchion
I think it's best of 1, I'm under the alt Chr Fal