hmsa2012
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bdsp kickoff tour, i'm free for the rest of this week except for sleep hours (10pm-8am gmt +2) lmk what works for you
    oraacle
    yo i'm on now, thought 10am your time was the time we agreed upon? i'm on as oraacle anyways if you're still down
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    Yeah gonna hop on in a few minutes
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    gonna send now
    Hi hmsa12, when do you want to play? Im gmt +1 and prefer to play on my afternoons.
    Pesadilla
    Sunday could be a good day!
    But if u want to play before Saturday, tell me.
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    Sounds good. I'll let you know
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    You can take the win. I have personal things going on the weekend and the time zone difference doesnt help me.
    hi! add me on discord Guprei#0471, easier to play and schedule (r1 ost)
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    I can't add you since you're permission probably don't allow me to add you to DMs. I can play on Saturdays and Sundays all day. I'm GMT -8
    Guprei
    Guprei
    give me yours, it should be ok now, try to send me again
    hey, we are paired up for gods among us.
    I'm gmt -5 and I'll be available the next week but I'd like to play on my afternoons if possible, please.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    5pm your time doesn't work for me, that's 7pm my time and I will be at work by then. Can you play around 4pm gmt -5?
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    I can try
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    You can take the win. I can't play at the times you're available since I'm working that time
    paired for ubers open, im gmt-8 (PST) and tbh pretty busy. if you can give me a few times i can give you what works best for me if that works
    baister09
    baister09
    yo i gotta go eat at some point, if you arent here soon imma step away from a bit then be back later. pm on smogtours when youre on
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    I'll be on for the rest of the day. sorry, caught up with work
    baister09
    baister09
    im on smogtours, send a chal
    Post in round 3 thread please. You were given an extension as you requested.
    gmt +2 can fight pretty much whenever (mono lc thing)
    Fille
    Fille
    Ait your noon Thursday. can be found in the Little Cup room, on as F i l l e
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    I'm online now
    Fille
    Fille
    Sorry completely forgot he tour was shittired so accidentally slept over our game. Take the act win unless you want to reschedule.
    read my check again, there's stuff u didnt implement, if you missunderstand something hmu here or on the ubers discord (i am on the same name there)
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    I think I need some clarification on what I should be implementing
    zolaski
    zolaski
    we discussed about the set i'll post again and clarify
    hmsa2012
    hmsa2012
    Ok thank you!
    Hi, when can you play for the OU tournament? My timezone is GMT+0 and I can play anytime after around 5:30 pm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…