Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when can you play for LC trigger warning? I am GMT + 2
    Gummy
    Gummy
    kk that's fine. We could also do Sunday if you're free then :>
    Brancus
    Brancus
    yeah, the internet is very shaky here so sunday might be best, around 10 pm my time?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    works for me, see you then!
    Your signature is so accurate n_N
    Gummy
    Gummy
    i hope i get to see a lot of spicy typecharts this lcpl N_n
    Plas
    Plas
    oh ofc. [:
    I'm pretty sure you an take Natu XD Just trying to help!
    Gummy
    Gummy
    lol thank you! I've been trying to look around to be absolutely sure a mon isn't taken before I post but I keep missing something rip
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    The list is a little messy tbh. Buneary was actually unreserved for a while after being dropped I'm pretty sure but still was crossed out. It's taken again tho
    Gummy
    Gummy
    Once the low priority list comes out I'll probably just take something off of there since is my first analysis anyway haha
    Hey I'm your tutor!!!! Do you wanna talk through Smogon or Skype or Discord or what?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    Awesome, nice to meet you! Talking through Smogon sounds best for me, but I can also use Skype if we need to.
    Melon
    Melon
    Oh okay cool
    hey sorry for the issue in your rmt, i changed the ferroseed set to the one you should run, i copypasted it from a team i had and i forgot to change the moves x_x sorry and gl with everything haha
    fran17
    fran17
    also even with 0 ivs in hp carvanha still has 19 hp, the same with 9 ivs, so it doesn't change nothing
    Gummy
    Gummy
    ah i see! thank you!
    Hello.
    I moved your RMT "My first OU RMT" from the 5th Gen RMT sub forum to the 6th Gen RMT sub forum.
    Have a nice day.
    Gummy
    Gummy
    Thanks c:
    Hello there, we are each others opponents in Round 1 of the YOLO tournament. My timezone is +1 GMT and we have until 30 November to get this done. When are you free?
    Gummy
    Gummy
    gg
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    gg, you have to post in the round one thread confirming that i won :)
    Gummy
    Gummy
    I did :D

(that dumbass switch to Heatran was bcause he resists Dragon, I'd realized he had a quad weakness to Ground too late xD)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…