Smogon Forums

Tobes
Tobes
I'm completely unavailable from Friday to Sunday (playing in Grand Prix Orlando) and I have a family commitment on Wednesday, but aside from that I should be fully available, barring unannounced part-time work. If EST evenings are manageable for you I'd prefer to play Thursday night.
jake
jake
serious, only three days of availability counting today in which we didn't know matchups until like fuckin halfway through? i have an eye appointment thursday morning and i work thursday evening until late EST. is that actually the only time that's going to work for you?
Tobes
Tobes
I can try to make Friday work if it comes down to that. I'm also entirely available tomorrow.

Alternatively, we could play right now.
jake
jake
monday night or tuesday night are both times i would have found reasonable if you had given myself or bomber (or anybody who you could have played, haha) the kindness of letting us know in advance that you would be unavailable for over half of this week. as it stands, i find that neither is a reasonable ask.

i will attempt to wiggle my way into leaving work early on thursday night, but there are no promises as that's something that's out of my hands. the earliest you can expect me on thursday night to be available is 9 EST; fairly likely to be later if i'm available at all.

if you can make friday work, what time range are we looking at? i'll be working from 8am est to ~4pm est, given drive home. i'll be free after that
Tobes
Tobes
I apologize for the inconvenience. I only found out I'd be unavailable Wednesday this morning, and because part of that involves putting down my dog I'm neither able to step out of it, nor am I keen to play that same night.

If I'm cancelling my plans Friday then I'm basically available all day, so whenever works for you.