Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are we playing for spl? saturday/sunday works best for me, best times would be during the night or mornings with my current schedule, afternoons/evenings will prob not work
    Pearl
    Pearl
    the wall of shame
    Pearl
    Pearl
    welcome to it
    Hey, we play for spl this week. My time zone is GMT-6 (will be GMT-5 from Sunday onward because of daylight savings.) I'm mostly available during the weekend, but we can set something up earlier in the week if needed. Sometime between 1-4pm my time on Saturday or Sunday would be easiest for me, but I'm fairly flexible during weekends if that doesn't work.
    We need to fight for SPL. I would prefer early afternoon GMT -5 on either Saturday or Sunday. Do either of those days work for you?
    hey dude, when do you want to play for SPL? Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are usually my best days.
    Hi friend, so do you wanna play this Friday at like 1pm my time? I'm US Central (GMT -6). We can also do some other time if you want. Looking forward to it!
    hi there we are plying for the $$ rby tour. i am gmt-5 and have finals next week week (which ik is strange) so i would really like playing today or this weekend. im free the rest of the night, and flexible on the weekends
    emma
    emma
    seems next friday and weekend are also within the deadline, would prefer playing then, same times available as in my 1st post
    Lutra
    Lutra
    speks got subbed in for fakes
    hey man we're probably playing next week.
    i'm really busy w/ full time work + family stuff on the weekend so i'd prefer to play before thursday if possible. does that work for you? im GMT-5
    i really can't play on the weekend. sunday and friday are definite no. saturday is v likely a no.
    danilo
    danilo
    thursday COULD work but it'd have to be STRICTly at 5 my time
    Yo, we're paired for BW UU Cup r1. I'm gmt -6 and have a pretty flexible schedule, when do you wanna play?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    Hey, I'm just leaving you another message to check if you wanted to play anytime soon?

I can play any time tomorrow, or in the afternoon on Saturday or Sunday.

We can also play closer to deadline if that works better for you.
    Hi Skyshard hat mich im BB gefragt, ob du Samstag Abend für NPL spielen kannst, antworte mal möglichst bis morgen Nachmittag.
    hey there, when do you wanna get our DPP OU match done? im free this saturday from 10 pm (gmt +6)
    Hey, we have to play for WCOP.
    I'd like to do this on monday, around 7pm gmt +2, let me know if it can work for you.
    We need to play for wcop, I'm gmt -5 and prefer the weekends or late evening on the weekdays (after 7 pm my time). Not free this weekend, July 4th holiday.
    hey, we're paired for swc, i'm gmt+2 and i'm available this sunday all day or any evening next week. tuesday/wednesday or thusday afternoons work too
    Hey Fakes, I'm most probably fighting sam and coffe this week and next week. Can we leave it for the 3rd week? I'll be very busy next week.
    Hey, we're paired for WCOP. I'm GMT-6 right now but I'll be GMT -5 starting on the 19th. What times are you generally available?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…