Amaranth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, can we play for that rby tour sometime on the weekend? gmt -4 afternoons work the best for me
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    friday around 4 should be great, see you then
    bro fist
    bro fist
    Hey so turns out Friday and the weekend probably won't work for me. Would you be able to play tomorrow (Thursday) around the same time we agreed on before?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    That should also work just fine :)
    if u can play now i can
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    oh yea sure, stours has been unstable for me though so let's play on main. I'm on as The Idiot Ninja
    circlejerk tour im gmt +2 no johns pls
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    come on stours lol
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    well gtg now but will be online later today (around 7pm gmt+2 probably)
    ict
    ict
    Ok see ya at 7
    Were paired for Neon tournament. Have a preference for date and time? Gmt -5, but I work thirds if it helps.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    It's fine, we still have time. We can try same time tomorrow if you can get your pc fixed.
    Colonel M
    Colonel M
    You sure? Okay man, thanks. I mean I'm okay with tossing the win but if you want a fight I'll give you one tomorrow.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    Yeah, it's fine. :)
    sup tdkd when u wanta go gmt -5
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    confirming I'll be here today 3pm
    TheAce22
    is it possible we could go a bit earlier, if not 3 should be fine but if ur not busy a little bit earlier would be even better.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    might have dinner earlier but sure i'll be on smogtours whenever i can
    Hey I am on smogtours now and will be online for awhile so we can play whenever you get ready.
    yo top down knock down tour
    I'm gmt+2 and can play any day from 8pm onward besides friday
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    umm actually i didnt get like any sleep today and im going to be asleep at that time most likely lol

let's go for it on tuesday 11pm your time if its not an issue
    Aramonia
    Aramonia
    sure
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    ill be on smogtours in 2 hours
    Hey I'm on PS when you are ready.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I was busy with other real life stuff and forgot about this, sorry x_x We can do this tomorrow at the same time
    Hey I just commented on the post you made on my profile regarding the VGC Tournament just to let you know. Thanks.
    Yo! You got subbed in for Cross Evolution tour, when can you play?
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tomorrow and the day after are pretty busy for me, how does tuesday 10pm gmt+1 sound?
    Found True Love
    Found True Love
    That works for me. See you then!
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    I'll be on the ROM server from now on, I'd love to get this done ASAP :)
    jeez, these guys are super annoying when it comes to name changes, Imma try to come up with a new one soon, try to push for them to change it to hentaiGOD911 tho
    we gotta play for the all stars tour, when are you available? I'm pst so sunday or next saturday might be the easiest with that difference
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    yeah, can you make tomorrow's ST? Playing before or right after would be ideal for me.
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah right after seems good to me
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tomorrow after ST it is
    your post made me actually laugh out loud
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    thanks I try my very best to make quality posts that aren't too bad

also ill do the recording of the whole lc post when I'm bored, so probably very soon. hope you enjoy (since it was your condition iirc)
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    alright I did the thing where I read levi's post out loud and it took me 65 minutes in a single setting

not going to upload video because my internet fucking sucks but you can look forward to the struggle of the poor soul of whoever gets this condition.
    tour of thieves i'm gmt+2 i can't play on smogtours and i'd like to play today if possible
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    im on showdown, have to leave in 45 mins but we can get this done now (either that, or like 10pm tonight)
    Tour of thieves. Im gmt -5 and can play evenings or on the weekends. lmk when works
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    tomorrow around smogontour time works. you can find me on smogtours
    miltankmilk
    i'll try and be on a little before
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    sure that'll work
    We're now opponents for the 4th round of NU open. You're 8 hours ahead of me. Let's aim to play sometime on Saturday, around 9 or 10pm your time? I could do as early as 6pm your time if need be.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…