Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• flcl is free to play this saturday and sunday for roapl. reply with times you're active or catch him on smogtours
    Hey man Looks like we gotta play for ADV Cup, when can you play? I'm GMT -7 and should be free most if not all of the week this week.
    hi when do u want to play for the bw cup? im gmt +2, should be free most of the week since i have holidays, still it would be nice if we could play early
    Hey i saw that u pmd me on smogtours but i was having lunch, and needed to finish fast and go to work, im in my mobile phone rn. So, want to schedule for some specific time? I can to play today between 8:30 pm and 1 am, same for tomorrow. I should have more time on weekend, cant tell you a specific time for the weekend tho.
    Can you play thursday evening/night for roapl ?
    Tom0410
    are you alive ?
    Tom0410
    Can you play a bit later ? Because I'll be not available at 8pm finally. Around 10pm.
    Tom0410
    Even 11pm I think hmm.
    Or tomorrow around 11pm (gmt+2) if possible :x
    im ur opponent for week 3 powcup. When can we play ? im gmt+2 and im free after wednesday
    hey we are match for RoA PL! I'm GMT-3 . Would you like to play on Friday 3PM/4PM my time?
    when are we playing for spl? saturday/sunday works best for me, best times would be during the night or mornings with my current schedule, afternoons/evenings will prob not work
    Pearl
    Pearl
    the wall of shame
    Pearl
    Pearl
    welcome to it
    Hey, we play for spl this week. My time zone is GMT-6 (will be GMT-5 from Sunday onward because of daylight savings.) I'm mostly available during the weekend, but we can set something up earlier in the week if needed. Sometime between 1-4pm my time on Saturday or Sunday would be easiest for me, but I'm fairly flexible during weekends if that doesn't work.
    We need to fight for SPL. I would prefer early afternoon GMT -5 on either Saturday or Sunday. Do either of those days work for you?
    hey dude, when do you want to play for SPL? Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are usually my best days.
    Hi friend, so do you wanna play this Friday at like 1pm my time? I'm US Central (GMT -6). We can also do some other time if you want. Looking forward to it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…