Fish1899
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I hope you're doing well today. Your opponent in round 2 for seasonal, Ewin, will be busy for most of the week and asked for an extension in advance, which I agreed to. For that reason, I would like to ask you if you'd be willing to hold off on calling activity until the next extension deadline. Thanks, and have a nice day!
    Ewin
    Ewin
    managed to get internet but i can play tuesday 3:00 pm +1 gmt onwards pretty much ill probs update on sunday when i get internet again
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    no problem TPP
    Hello, we are paired for SM OU Cup. I'm GMT+1 and can play every day after 8pm. Tell me when you prefer to play.
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    sorry about this but something came up and i cant play until 11pm on wednesday, if that still works for you im down to play then, if not i can play at 8pm tomorrow or sometime this weekend
    Ehvrim
    Ehvrim
    11 pm is too late sorry, let's play tomorrow at 8.
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    im on as fish18
    We are paired for OST. I'm GMT+2. When is a good time for you to play?
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    im gmt-5 so if you dont like playing late at night weekend would probably be best, im pretty flexible on weekend though
    Amir
    Sounds great, we can further schedule on Discord if needed.
    Amir
    I have finally got some free time, are you interested in playing today?
    yo, im gmt -5, we play for ou ssnl, i would really prefer sometime wednesday evening as I will be on grad school visits and that really the only time I can get a break but lmk if you have a conflict
    Hi, GMT +1 dpp winter seasonal when do u wanna play?
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    hey, im gmt -5 so im usually kind of busy during your daytimes but im pretty flexible this weekend or could let you know about any specific times during the week if you want to play then
    Revulsion
    sure, Id like to play this in the weekend. scheduling on discord would be much easier revulsion#5311
    Hi we are matched for NU Open, I am gmt+3 when do you want to play?
    We play for Rigged tournament round five. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    When you wanna play for limitless

I'm PST and am free during most reasonable PST times and can make almost any time work with a few days advance notice
    Da Letter El
    Da Letter El
    If you're busy it's cool hmu when you get around to it; I'm starting a job today so I'll have less free time but it shouldn't be a problem
    Fish1899
    Fish1899
    Sorry, I've been busy and it isnt going to clear up, take the win
    hey when do you wanna play for adv cup, im est and free usually after 3pm est on weekdays

(im bouff btw dont mind the namechange lol)
    hi fish when you stay available for play gsc cup

i can to play tomorrow after 3pm at 4 4pm or in the night and i can to play every day after 7pm

my gmt -3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…