Colchonero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When do you wanna play for Dpp cup? I'm gmt +1
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry, planning to be here at 9 pm your time as you told me, not even at home rn xD
    Magellan
    Magellan
    I'm on
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Sorry for not replying but was planying for another tour to be free at the scheduled time, i've on smogtours ready to play since 9 pm GMT+1 as you told me tho.
    top down knock down, can you do thursday/friday?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey yea, most likely on friday but need to know a time since i usually cant play on weekdays before 8-8:30 pm (gmt+2)
    z0mOG
    z0mOG
    10 PM your time should be fine.
    colchy when do you want to play for bw cup?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, i think that well have to play today or tomorrow, im online now, but i guess ure about to sleep, so maybe tomorrow in your morning if im still awake or in my morning (your night).
    Tenemos que jugar por el torneo DPP de Male, dime cuando estas disponible y tal, de momento con las vacaciones tengo bastantes huecos
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hola, no tengo un horario fijo pero el finde supongo que tendré bastante tiempo libre. Si quieres agregame a discord: Colchonero#5080
    DPP Cup R1, when do you want to play? I'm in central eu timezone, would prefer to play sometime between 7pm and 3am pretty much any day you want to.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey we can play today at midnight or a bit later if u want, otherwise some day since monday should work.
    Amaranth
    Amaranth
    midnight tonight works!
    hi, when do you want to play for spl? im gmt +1 mosty available on weekend
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hi, we've the same GMT, and i also pref to play on weekend, i just cant tell you a specific time rn xD but p sure we wont have problems to play.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    how works tomorrow (saturday) at 10-11pm?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    I think i will be able, so lets say it works for me, ill tell you asap if i finally cant, but unless something happens im fine with that time.
    Hey we are paired in spl when is a good time for you? I am gmt-6 and I should be fine to play Friday or Saturday but let me know what works for you.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yea those 2 days are prolly the best for me too. Im gmt+1 btw, and the best time to play for me on Friday would be on the night since 10 pm to 1am my time, on Saturday i guess i will be able on afternoon, evening and night
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Friday in that range of times would probably work for the best. See you then.
    Hey Colch, do you mind moving the game to Sunday same time? Thinking that I want to keep Saturday free.
    hey..
    hpl again next yr?? :))
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, lets see, i prolly wont play if they remove dpp xD
    Maybe well meet again on SPL :o
    GOAO
    damn :(
    rathalos aint the same without you..
    and yea, who knows. I would def be glad to meet you :}
    we gotta play for dp ou tour
    im plus two gmt and im avaible tomorrow afternoon
    Yo im currently on the camino so my time frame for starting games is pretty limited. I can do 4-8 pm most days with a preference for about 6pm or we can play before I start walking around 7am. What works for you?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Well i woulf prob get a menu
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    And that would take until around 8 to finish, but if you can wait that long i would prefer it
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    I talked you on smogtour because i thought it would be faster but you're not replying so:
    Do you need to go to sleep at some time or just u cant play since any time? I need to have finished by 9:30 pm.
    hey I'm eastern time. I can't play tomorrow (sat) and very likely can't sunday. tues/weds afternoon are best for me
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Hey, sadly today (sat) was the best day for me xD, since i could have played at night, and im gmt+2, so would have been the best time to meet you.
    I can play on tuesday or wednesday (since you prefer it) but only in my afternoon/evening, cant at night since this month i woke up p early to work. Im usually available from 4:30 to 9 pm (9:30 am to 2 pm your time if im right).
    BKC
    BKC
    that's 10:30 to 3 mine so that's better. does around 2:15-2:30 weds (8 pm yours) sound good?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah 8 pm should work for me
    Hey. WcoP, Gmt+3 here. When its suitable for you to play?
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Fine, see u on saturday or sunday then
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    We'll have to play on sunday it seems, have been waiting for you, but im not starting a GSC game later than 19 or 19:30 pm since i need to go at 21 or 21:30 at latest.
    Fear
    Fear
    cheers np. Sunday at 7 my time, 6 for you sounds good?
    hey! can you play tomorrow? afternoon works mostly. gmt -3 here
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah dw, just if u're 100% sure u wont be able on Friday or weekend just lemme know so i can at least sub me out xD. Ill notice u if i can to play before it ;)
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    We can play today when u get home (in 1 hour and 15 mins it should be 7 pm your time if im right).
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    As long as there's no heavy traffic, I'll be home at 7 pm on the dot. If I don't please excuse me, but it will not take longer than 15 minutes!
    Does any of Thursday or Friday night (9/10pm gmt+2) work for you? (wcop)
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Yeah thursday 10 pm works for me. See you then
    well, hi man
    swcop is started, when do you want to play?
    gmt +2
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Maybe u didnt notice since i wrote it in giaras profile bu i can almost anytime in afternoon/evening or at night on weekend so just tell me what time do you prefer and ill be here
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    2 of my teammates are playing on sunday at 8 and 10-11 pm, so if i could be earlier/later on sunday or anytime on saturday, better for me.
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    saturday its perfect for me. in the afternoon or in the evening when i find you we'll fight :P
    Hey, when would can you play for DPP Cup? My timezone is GMT +12
    Googly
    Googly
    Alright, I should be on tonight til about midnight, maybe a little later.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Its 10 pm there if im right, i was on since 30 mins ago and will be on for 1 hour / hour and half more (till 11:30 pm) if u want to play.
    Googly
    Googly
    Sorry dude, I'm on PS now. You can find me in the Old Gens room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…