fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, we play for ADV cup. I am GMT-4 and can play on Friday after 3pm or during the weekend at anytime after noon. I'd like to play Friday if it's possible, but weekend is fine fallback. If you cannot play later in the week, I can try making time during my late morning on Thursday -- you'll just have to let me know early, if possible. Let me know what works best and good luck!
    When do you wish to play for RoAPL? I'm GMT -3
    fatty
    fatty
    saturday good? might be able to do earlier that's just a day i know i have off. im gmt-5
    keys
    keys
    I can do Saturday. At what time?
    fatty
    fatty
    anytime before tour or after should be good
    yo, when are u down to fight for uupl? est, not sure on my availability this week but ill let u know as the week goes on
    Bouff
    Bouff
    yeah, is there a specific time you want saturday night? i might get home kinda late
    fatty
    fatty
    nah late is my forte, as long as it's lot like 3 am lol
    Bouff
    Bouff
    na hopefully it wont come to that lol. depending on the weather sunday might work too possibly
    Hi, fatty! We've been paired for the CAP LC tourney.
    I'm at EST (GMT-5), and I'm available today (Thursday) from 3-5pm and 9-10pm, Friday almost all day, Saturday from 6-10pm, and Sunday almost all day. Do any of these times work for you? If not, we can start planning for next week.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    I'm available today and tomorrow from 3-5pm and 9-10pm EST.
    yo, we're paired for adv cup, im too busy on weekdays so id rather play on weekend. GMT+1 here
    fatty
    fatty
    how does saturday sound? im gmt-5
    yo i almost forgot, we're playing for uu top down knock down, when's a good time for you? iirc i'm an hour behind you
    Paired for LC Seasonal, GMT+0 usually spend my time in the tournaments room so if you see me I'll probably be ready so just PM
    fatty
    fatty
    yea sorry I've been really busy can't say I've looked for you. I will now though, I should be free tomorrow for a while
    Alore
    Alore
    all good, see you then
    Alore
    Alore
    maybe we should decide a date/time, when will you next be free?
    We should probably play for the swiss thing someday huh.

I'll be in the LC room for the next while, since you seem to be active around this time usually. If I miss you or this isn't a good time let me know.
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Sorry something came up. I'm GMT-5, what time would work best for you tomorrow?
    fatty
    fatty
    earlier in the day, like noon or 1
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Ok, got it, I'll be on for a while from 1 on
    ehi there, paired for ost. tell me when u can play, my availabilities are quite an issue lately so we better set a time accordingly to your ones
    Greetings!
    We are opponents for the Walkthrough Tournament. When do you want to play? I am GMT+1 and I can see that you are GMT-5 so scheduling a battle should not be a problem.
    When can u play for adv uu cup?
    fatty
    fatty
    tonight or tomorrow morning should work, gmt-5
    Level 56
    Level 56
    Can't do these times on weekdays but I can do ur morning on Saturday and sunday
    when do you want to play for swiss?
    fatty
    fatty
    whenever, what time you usually on? im gmt-5
    trash
    Prob can't play today or tomorrow, but I should be available from 4pm (your time) and onwards on Thursday, and Friday/Saturday/Sunday anytime.
    hey fren spl, wanna do on sunday?
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah sure that's fine with me, I have a bunch of schoolwork this week anyways
    Sken
    Sken
    that's my boy
    Hi, we have to play for rby tour, I'm GMT +1
    When?
    Reken
    Reken
    ok, i'm on smog tours, nick rron
    fatty
    fatty
    alright I got stuck late at work and won't be on until like 2 hrs from now
    Reken
    Reken
    :( ok, I should be online in two hours from now
    hi, I'm your opponent in the adv uu cup, I'm gmt +1, when can you play ?
    fatty
    fatty
    Hey I'm free all day today if you are? I'm gmt-5 and I'll have to get back to you with my availability for the rest of the week
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    ok, I'm in smogtours and main now
    Dpp uu cup gmt+2 rdy whenever during my evenings lmk when u can play
    fatty
    fatty
    im on rn if ur ready? if not im free all day tomorrow as well
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    I said evenings gmt +2, u replied at 4 am for me. Also i cant play before im back from uni. So if my evenings cant work it'll have to wait until the weekend
    Chill Shadow
    Chill Shadow
    so when are u available? i can usually play around this time +/- 2 or 3 hours
    Hey we paired up for the "As Time Goes By" Tour, when are you available? I'm gmt +1 and I'm usually on from like 4 PM to 9.
    When can you play for spl? I've got a weird week with exams and school starting so let me know if you can play during the day / late at night. In particular I can't play 10th early morning, or 11th evening gmt -6. Or you can forfeit I won't blame u.
    fatty
    fatty
    LOL you wish. Sorry like I said I'm gonna be hard pressed to play before Wednesday, after that I'm fairly free.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…