North
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• bro when are you available for powc match?
    I'm gmt+3.
    i'm having some problems with the day cause i'min the process of moving rn so please tell me when you can play so that we can figure it out! c:
    yo we're paired for uupl. i got a busy week so id prefer weekend. lmk if this doesnt work and we can work something out
    will still go on ps but im probably quitting tournaments for a while
    Endal
    Shut up and get on paladins. Im scrimming with barida
    North
    North
    yo, wen play bw for mpl? I'm GMT+1, and p. free during the week, not so much the weekend tho
    North
    North
    I'm gmt-4, and free most weekdays from 1-3 or after 5 my time, so tell me what works for you.
    DoW
    DoW
    Aight, in that case does Friday at sometime after 5 for you (aka after 10 for me) sound good? Say, 5:30
    North
    North
    yeah that should be good
    We play for uupl fam. I'm gmt -5 and I'd prefer Saturday if you're ok with it. I can do Friday or Sunday though if you want, but don't wanna play during the week w/ school. Hope it'll be fun man.
    yo we play for rby tour i'm available pretty much whenever so just tell me when you are. gmt -2
    Hey we play for OST, are you available any time soon? I replied to your post awhile ago
    North
    North
    Actually im busy for the next hour or so. Anytime after that is good though
    North
    North
    Aright im back just meet me on smogtours when youre on
    Andrew M
    Andrew M
    Ok, I'm leaving in about 30 mins but I should be back around 6 my time. Does that work?
    Hi. We're paired for round 2 of the VGC tournament. I'm in EST and I'm most free in the evenings.
    QueejiboVGC
    QueejiboVGC
    Please respond soon. The round ends in a few days.
    Hey, I'll be on vacation until Friday night, so I can only play during the day on Saturday cuz it's New Years Eve, and anytime Sunday. Sorry for any potential inconvience.
    hello north when would u like to play for ltpl i am pst and most nights other than friday are good
    North
    North
    That works
    North
    North
    Something came up and I will only be able to do around 5-6:30 your time so if you could get on early that would be best
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah I can get back at about 5:15
    ltpl when are you available? gmt -5
    North
    North
    I'm gmt-5 as well. I would prefer if we played this weekend. is saturday at 3 good for you?
    HT
    HT
    should be fine. see you then
    Hi when do you wanna play ? GMT +1

Can play right now if youo want
    Cristal
    Cristal
    Why not, but could you tell me what's your timezone. Would be easier
    North
    North
    Sorry forgot to say. I'm gmt-5, so if there is any better time today just tell me
    Cristal
    Cristal
    yeah this time looks good
    @North: bg
    @North: going to sleep
    @Meteordash ͜..: bye.
    @Meteordash ͜..: x
    @North: hate shitty players
    @Meteordash ͜..: oh shit
    @Meteordash ͜..: i named my mence
    @Meteordash ͜..: x
    @Meteordash ͜..: and guess what he clicked
    Paired for r1 of SM release tour, I'm est availiable, Wednesday after 8pm and then free ma lot of the day Friday and weekends.
    North
    North
    Weekends would be best for me. We're the same timezone, so does 3 pm on saturday work for you?
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Yeah, thats perfect
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    Hey sry for missing time, just take the W (if you haven't already). Never got to teambuild sry :'(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…