Wanka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, when do you want to play for mpl, i'm not home friday and saturday
    Chras
    Chras
    it's one hour after, so think that's like thursdayevening for me, which should be fine
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I'll be on if u wanna play
    Chras
    Chras
    taking a train home rn, i would play you now, but not trusting mobile netwerk on a moving train, give me like 1 hour to get home
    was good chris. we play for mpl week 1. im not sure if i can play on sunday so id prefer playing before that. how about somewhere on saturday? i get off work at 7 pm and can play after that probably. Im gmt +2 btw
    Wanka
    Wanka
    And myb I should have told u my spring break starts Thursday instead of being general so I still have school today and tomorrow
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    aite, im on now. PM me when you get on
    Shadestep
    Shadestep
    if its too tight for u we can reschedule for thursday or whenever, shouldn't be a problem. i wont bring hard stall dw
    Hi, we have to play for mono ssnls. I'm gmt +1 and prefer to play at night my time
    When u wanna play for monotype tour I'm gmt -5
    Wanka
    Wanka
    same. would friday work anytime after 3pm?
    INSULT
    INSULT
    ya sure ill be on around 4pm
    Wanka
    Wanka
    sounds good
    when fight bw uu
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I can play tomorrow or Sunday if you want after like 12pm est anytime really. If not I can play during the week next week anytime after 3pm est. Just pick a day ur comfortable with.
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    tomorrow is okay i guess
    Hi fren, we're opps for the mono tour. When do you want to play?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Oh nb. I'm EST and can play anytime after 3pm my time during the week. Tomorrow is gunna be hectic but the rest of the days I'm fine. Would Wednesday or Friday be ok?
    Anttya
    Anttya
    Sounds good, I'll see you then
    whoa there who u callin a susan
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Thesusan22
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Oh shit lol don't think that was directed at u. Was just using an old meme on somebody else
    one game away from peaking and seismitoed gets crit OHKOd by a mamoswine
    MZ
    MZ
    sorry, had to vent somewhere
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I'll weather the anger. I feel dat
    suh fam we are paired up for mono seasonals, when do u wanna play?
    Azelea
    its 3.54 pm for u when this is posted right? Just confirming that im not screwing up the timezones
    Azelea
    And yeah i should be able to play at that time tomorrow, thursday and friday. Weekends are random for me too so yeah.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Yeah ur right. and ok sounds good
    Hey, i won the tiebreak so now we face off for uu majors, when is good for you? Im gmt+1 and most available during my evenings
    DrReuniclus
    DrReuniclus
    You should probably respond to this Wanka
    Wanka
    Wanka
    hey yeah I'm gmt -4. I usually get on around 3pm my time which would be around 7-8pm for you I think? would that work? I know it might be a little later but that's when I get home from school.
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    if anything 7-8 isnt late enough lol, im always free past 9pm my time and can do 7-8 on wednesday and potentially monday too. Need to be done by thursday night though as im away friday + the weekend
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…