Mizuhime
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• hi we're matched for dubs seasonal, when do you wanna play? gmt-4 here, would prefer the weekend
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Can probably do that will let you know
    I started the new nfl fantasy thread, a lot of people were commenting about it so I figured it was time.
    here i am, so official schedule? gmt +2
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    eastern time zone, available a majority of this upcoming weekend, saturday works for me and if you use discord at all i'm very easy to find on there
    Bomber.
    Bomber.
    saturday its ok
    We're paired for the duu tour, I'm gmt -8 and am available 4-7pm on weekdays and basically all day Saturday
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Should be easy to get this done, you're in the tf discord I believe just find me tomorrow or the next day
    Hi, I'm not super interested in DPP. I've had some poor luck in the other cups I was more enthusiastic about, and considering I have rl stuff to work on, I'd rather just drop out and give you the win than stay up to some crazy hour to get this done before the deadline. Hope the rest of your run goes well.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    sorry to hear, hopefully your luck picks up in other tours n_n gl in future stuff
    Hi, we are paired for BW Cup, I'm GMT+2. What do you think to play this sunday, around 1.00/2.00 pm your time?
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    works for me, that's right before tour time just to clarify
    I have exams all this week so i wont be free until the weekend. Ideally sunday but saturday is fine too. When do you wanna play?
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    Saturday the day is cool, probably around 2pm est
    May i challenge u to regional tour r1? :] I'm gmt+1 and available most evenings but def not today or tomorrow.
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    cool, see you tomorrow, ill be on smogtours at the agreed time
    Capita_L
    Capita_L
    Alternatively i could also play now for the next hour, i'm on main as El Capita
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    sorry am in class all day today
    hey can you play sometime this weekend for roapl? ill free all day saturday and sunday
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    we can play tomorrow afternoon, i'm sure ill see you on smogtours
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah that's fine
    guess we're paired for dpl, huh? :)
    How about the same time as last week, 1am my time sunday (3:30pm your time saturday)?
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    posting here for clarity, tomorrow it's my fathers birthday and I start full time midnights, idk if I will be able to be on at 330 my time like you suggested but I will do my best.
    Nido-Rus
    Nido-Rus
    Cool, thanks. If you can't make that time, give me a heads up an hour or two ahead and I can try waking up 6/7am my Monday, which would be 8:30/9:30pm Sunday for you
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    I should be able to make it, ill be on smogtours a fair bit of the afternoon as well
    Hey we're paired for roapl, gmt +6 and I'm free at nights til 10pm. I'm also free on mornings on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8am my time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…