Smogon Forums

FAFUS
FAFUS
Hey, I am gmt+2, and It may be pretty hard to play on those days, as long as I've been invited to participate in conferences abroad (IRL stuff etc) from 28 till end of round, so I am not sure I will have internet connection. Which days may work good for you before monday 26th?
HJAD
HJAD
not many, I could potentially do the weekend 24th /25th but I'm super busy up until that weekend and after the 26th
FAFUS
FAFUS
Ok, I will tell you something when I schedule the IRL stuff because right now I can't perfectly let you know If I am available to play after 26th. Will try to say something to you ASAP (max 1, 2 days. If I don't say something to you earlier please, remember it to me: I am super busy with the finals)
Otherwise, even 24-25th don't really work good for me, would try to make it work.
HJAD
HJAD
no worries, I have finals too :( gl
FAFUS
FAFUS
I think i can make it work on 26 or 27th. Mostly nights, could work for you?
HJAD
HJAD
I can do 27th for sure, what time are we looking at? I'm GMT+1 and could play anytime until like midnight-1am ish
FAFUS
FAFUS
Something like 22.00 on my GMT +2 (spain), can work for me. Anyways just as an orientation, still 11 days until 27th