Gryoine
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I beat Imanalt so we're playing for ADV Cup. I am GMT+2 and available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 11am-5 pm. I imagine we'll get an extension if we can't complete it in time
    Xayah
    Xayah
    That should work. We'll have to do Bo1 for sure though, since I won't have time for three games
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Works for me.
    Xayah
    Xayah
    Ready when you are. I'm on main as Xayahh
    if you ever need a friend, please, hit me up. we will destroy the finchinator menace together...
    stay strong brother....
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    aha alright, thanks dude
    ay dont let finchinator bully u bro i love u man. win the circuit tour w ur fire squads, gl !!! also props on not getting phased by a 'typical' tour player's negative attitude. u'll make it far
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    We've all been on both ends of hax, so I understand where he was coming from.
    Hoping to make it far, but not expecting to. Thanks!
    hey, sorry finchinator was such a dick to you. i'm not sure how much u really care about what he said but u shouldn't ever feel obliged to say sorry for haxing, it's just how things work sometimes. i commend you for not responding to his petty remarks, keep on going strong!
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Thanks, man. We've all been on the bad side of hax, so I've gotten used to just ignoring it no matter which sides it's on. I find saying something normally can just make things worse. He seems like he's normally a pretty cool guy though, so it's all good.

For what it's worth, I was rooting for you to win Smog Tour to go along with your OST win. Too bad it couldn't work out that way.
    hoblaph good luck in the rest of the ou circuit and keep doing u i liked ur use of galvantula hes one of my favorite pokemon and not one ive seen work in the metagame
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Thanks! Galvantula is one of my favourite Pokemon as well, but I also haven't found much success with it. I just wanted to bring a team I have fun playing.

Keep up the good work with your videos, by the way! Your story time videos really helped by giving me some good laughs and enjoyment when I needed it a few months ago.
    We have to play for adv pu cup. Gmt +2 i can play today saturday or sunday let me know which one works best for you.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    If not I'll be on Smogon a lot or on Discord in the PU server if you want to get a hold of me. I'd offer tonight but I'll be offline soon and don't want to keep you up absurdly late, so Saturday just works better. Sunday could work if we have to.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Didn't see you today, but I'll be online tomorrow as well so we should be good. If needed we could probably ask for an extension since we only had a few days to get this done.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    i am on i was waiting for you ._.
    we're playing for dpp pu cup, i'm gmt+2 and would prefer playing on the weekend
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'm GMT -5 / EST. Will Saturday morning work for you (around 11 my time)? I'm busy throughout the weekend.
    therealslap
    therealslap
    that would be 6 pm my time, yeah looks good
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Alright excellent. I'll see you Saturday then.
    when cap battle?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Tomorrow night? I'm EST.
    Airwind
    Airwind
    nah i'm going to give you the win i'm bussy
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    oh ok. I didn't see the thread had updated until you messaged me, so sorry for that.
    So we're paired for BW RU tour eh. I'm EST and fairly available this week so.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    EST. Not tomorrow, but after that works for me. Can we aim for Friday though?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Should be fine.
    dpp cup latimence tourney, gmt+2, when can you play ?
    H-C
    H-C
    Midnight was 20 minutes ago for me, not 1 hour lol, i just came back
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Not sure how that mix-up happened, but 2 and 5 definitely gave me a 7 hour difference. Anyhow I'm online now if you want to play; otherwise some time tomorrow?
    H-C
    H-C
    sry fell asleep, today should be fine
    ORAS RU cup, when? I'm GMT -4, will have some troubles playing in the week except for really late at night.
    Miyami~~
    Miyami~~
    I'm in AST, Daylight Savings time isn't why my timezone is so weird
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Alright perfect. Just wanted to be sure that hour difference did exist. See you Thursday early morning.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I don't know if we missed each other or what, but I'll be on at 1:30 my time (2:30am yours) and let's hope that works.
    Hi! When are you free to battle for CAP Spring Seasonal? I could battle this morning or afternoon or tomorrow afternoon, any time Monday or Tuesday. I would prefer to avoid the weekend, but I could probably manage it if I really had to. My time zone is EST, which is GMT-5.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sorry, wasn't sure how long you meant by afternoon. Should have known it didn't include evening. I can play at 4 or 5 today though, if those work.
    reachzero
    reachzero
    That would work, yes. Let's say 4:30?
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sounds good. I'll be there.
    Hi, hoblaph! We've been paired for the Little CAP tournament.
    I'm at EST(GMT-5), and I'm available tonight (Thursday) from 7-10pm, Friday from 3-10pm, not at all Saturday probably anytime in the afternoon Sunday (maybe not), Monday from 3-10pm, Tuesday 3-10pm, and Wednesday 3-10pm. Do any of these times work for you?
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Yeah, sure. I should be open. It may be a touch later than 8, tho.
    Granny Pie
    Granny Pie
    Sorry, hoblaph. We had a little bit of a family emergency... And I had to go.
    I'd like to complete game 2, and maybe 3, but if you want to claim the win, I'd be more than happy to let you have it.
    I'm sorry for having to bail on you, but when shit happens, shit happens. I hope you'll understand.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Yeah, stuff happens and sorry that things got a little crazy for you there. Hopefully those things get better for you. If I see you online on Showdown soon I'll challenge you, but if not I'm going to take the win.

I didn't timer you so that you could return, it was just how long it was and how we were right pushing the deadline. I hope things get better for you!
    Hi. We're paired ofr CAP Spring seasonal. Which time would work for you? I'm GMT+1.
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    I'm GMT -5, so that's a 6 hour gap. Want to play Friday at 11 my time?
    hello again. we are against each other for lc ssnl. when do u want to play? Pref times from 6pm-8pm my time (gmt+1) and i cant play on Sunday. idc what other day
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    EST (GMT-5) so 6 hour gap. Noon my time Saturday seems doable if you want to do that (6pm yours).
    Conor3197
    Conor3197
    sure
    We're paired for the CAP Spring Seasonals when do you wanna play? I'm on at 6pm to 10pm BST
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    5 hour gap (EST here) isn't too bad. Wednesday at 5 (10pm your time) work for you?
    KrazyCake
    KrazyCake
    Sure (sorry for the late reply)
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    Sorry you got offline when I was good. Tomorrow around 2:30 work instead then?
    1v1 bo5 when gmt -6 (mdt)
    Gryoine
    Gryoine
    EST/GMT -5. Got some homework I need to make sure I finish off but most times should work for me. Wednesday between 4 and 6 my time should work really well though.
    Ren
    Ren
    sure that's 3 my time so let's do it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…