Smogon Forums

Christos
Christos
Hello ! I can play everyday from 15:00 until 19:00 (GMT+3).I may be able to play earlier as well but it depends on the day.Unfortunately,I won't be able to play after ~19:00 because I'll be at work.Sorry for the inconvenience regarding the time :/
Tamahome
Tamahome
So, your availability for every single day is only during that timeframe? Because due to the fact i'm GMT -3 this might be kinda hard to do. On the other hand, I can play during my evenings every day pretty much
Christos
Christos
Pretty much yes,these are the times I can be on 100%.I can play during the mornings(my time) as well but I'll have to know it beforehand to adjust my schedule properly.Could you give a specific example of what you mean by evening ? I think your evenings are either too late or too early in my timezone.These timezone differences make scheduling much more difficult than it should be :/ And to make it worse for me,all my opponents in the group reside in America :/
Tamahome
Tamahome
Your morning probably doesn't work for me cuz that would either be too late or i would be home. I get home everyday at like 6 pm my time and am available until like 10 pm, but as you said, that's probably way too late for you. I'll be available today during my afternoon if you could complete a game tonight, other than that it'll have to be a specific time during weekend or this friday
Christos
Christos
I'll have to go to work in a few minutes so I can't play today.However,we could play around 10pm your time if we schedule it earlier.If you're GMT-8 it means that 10pm for you is 9am for me,which is early but can definetely be done by me.Would you like to play on Sunday at 10pm(GMT-8) ?
Christos
Christos
I mean Saturday 10pm for you,which is Sunday 9am for me.
Tamahome
Tamahome
Bro, I live in Brazil, which means I'm GMT -3 lol i said that above. Your sunday 9 am defo won't work as it is 3 am for me, so probs just pick another time. If you can't play today then friday or sunday are our next best options. Other than that, only some specific time on the deadline day or the day before that
Christos
Christos
Lol,sorry for my mistake regarding the timezone.I think we could play on Sunday,after 6pm(GMT-3).I don't know exactly when I'll get back home from work but it will definetely be before 10pm(GMT-3).
Tamahome
Tamahome
I can play earlier than 6 pm my time on Sunday, just lemme know when you can beforehand and we'll figure something out. To be honest, there's even a good chance Sunday evening won't be feasible for me so there's that. Don't forget I can still play on Friday (say, in a little under than 48 hours from this post)
Christos
Christos
I'll be at work earlier than 6pm,so that can't be done.Sunday would be difficult for me anyway,so we'd better find another day to play.I'd prefer to play next week if you can't play on Sunday.
Tamahome
Tamahome
Well, i just found some room so we can play on sunday evening for sure, now it's up to you. I'm fine either playing on sunday or the next weekend, just lemme know beforehand and i'll probably be there
Christos
Christos
Since you've got no problem we'd better play the next weekend.
Tamahome
Tamahome
Can we set on a time already? Friday is the best possible day for me as I'll be available pretty much all day as long as you tell me a time in advance. I would really appreciate if we could avoid Saturday and Sunday