Asziran
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, we're paired up for mono ssnl. I'm gmt -3, free most days on the evenings and p much anytime on the weekend. Hbu?
    Asziran
    Asziran
    can we shoot for 8pm est
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Sure, I'll give it a shot. Might be eating at exactly 8 though, give me some leniency? :(
    Bitana
    Bitana
    Yo, couldn't quite make 8 pm, can do now though. Otherwise, when can we play tomorrow?
    when you wanna play for ost?i'mgmt -5 and pretty busy this week but i could do wednesday before 4pm or sunday evening. Not sure what my schedule will be like next week but i should be free most of it.
    Matched up for ag seasonal. When can u play im CET timezone and im free tomorrow but i can play during the week if u tell me what time
    We play for the lower tier tour, im gmt+1 and free most nights apart from friday, sunday and monday where i can only play in the daytime
    so 10am-1pm my time im free and usually 9-12pm my time. Are u mainly on smogotours, main, etc?
    baister09
    baister09
    hey i've been waiting 15 minutes and dont see you online. ill be here a bit longer but if you dont show we'll have to reschedule
    Asziran
    Asziran
    im sorry about that when can you do it again?
    baister09
    baister09
    im on all day today. ill keep smogtours open so send a chal when you can
    paired for brazil's fantasy. im pst (gmt-8), when you wanna play?
    Asziran
    Asziran
    im est im free early mornings and late nights my time
    baister09
    baister09
    how early? I can get myself up anytime after ~10am your time realistically
    Hey, when can you play for Monotype Karmafest? I'm GMT - 5 and available the entire weekend.
    Hey we're paired up for LC summer seasonal R1, I'm US central time (GMT -5), what's your timezone and when would work best for you? Saturdays/Sunday work best for me in terms of playing matches.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    ok EST makes this easier as well if it's closer during evening / night b/c i work pretty much all day daily. wanna do it wednesday or thursday night? gives me a bit of time to work a few teams. I'll let you decide what time you want to do the match on either day. I'm basically free after 5 PM my time more or less, so something after that works best.
    Asziran
    Asziran
    I can do wednesday night most likely around 9-11 your time I'll be on
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    That sounds good then, will find you on SmogTours probably around 9-9:30 or so on wednesday.
    we playing for farm league tonight or do we need to reschedule?
    Asziran
    Asziran
    maybe resechedule but i'll be on for most of the day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…