GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Looks that way!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
ok but what do you think
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
I think that is a good meme. All the lines in the DK series are just said...sort of strange. The more you listen the more normal it gets but then if you listen enough they all sound even stranger. I think that's what's happened with death by exile and Gordon's line as well
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
the "You have another thing coming?" line?

tbh I feel like Gordon would choose to go on the ice and not just sit there and get shot. seemed like he chose that just for the set up
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
the "looks that way!!!!"

maybe he wanted to be executed in public so people would be like "hey! that's not cool. Gordon is a niceman"
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Do you really think people would do that
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I think martyring was kind of moot at that point
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
everyone was enjoying their new "freedom" and didn't care about the chaos it was causing. I don't think if someone in the old "establishment" was martyred they would really care
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
i mean some people enjoyed it some were living in homeless buildings so
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
maybe idk

btw was the ice that bad. I heard if you lie down and crawl you won't sink since your weight is distributed over a lot of space
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
yeah. its weird NOBODY tried doing that
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
to be fair I didn't know until I read it in YouTube comments
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
youwould have died if u were lost in the artic then..............................smh!!!!!!!!
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
btw there were some people saying the judge would have been better if it was The Joker or Two-Face and I totally disagree. First off having major antagonists reduced to a cameo would be weird. Scarecrow was already relegated to the background starting in The Dark Knight and he was always a follower anyway.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
but actually like the first time I saw the movie I hadn't seen The Dark Knight yet and didn't really remember Batman Begins all that well so like it was just "oh hey it's that kid from Inception" and had no clue it was the Scarecrow until a few weeks later
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Sigh you're like me never watching the previous movies