DRAMPAAGE
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dram, I read your pastebin "Bye Smogon". I can not say I blame you for wanting to leave the competitive scene. The users aren't friendly, which adds unnecessary stress and ultimately drains any fun out of comp mons. I would say comp mons is like real life; there aren't many good people out there but if you look hard enough you will find some. Anyway, I hope everything works out for the best!
    yo when we gon fite for toxapex tour, edt here
    churine
    churine
    tell me when ready my alt is elecpm, ill be on both main and smogtours ig (tho main is more convenient for me)
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    Can we play Saturday or Sunday I'm busy tomorrow
    churine
    churine
    thats fine with me, tell me whenever you can fite, ill likely be on
    Hey, we play for bw constrain. Gmt -6 and I can play later today, and most of the day tomorrow. I'm also free for most of next week
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    Hey man take the win I'm so fuckin busy and considering quitting but I know my bitch ass won't. All good u can have it :)
    ProfessorMasterChief
    ProfessorMasterChief
    Alright, good luck with whatever you're busy with :)
    Hi!, I will be in the main server
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    Im so sorry, something personal came up and I couldn't make the time. can you play sometime today?
    Leaf to Wind
    Leaf to Wind
    Sure, in the main with this nick x)
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    We can't seem to be on at the same time lmao. Can u play tonight or tomorrow? Also do u know when the deadline is? Idk it
    hey ost r2, gmt +1, weekday evenings generally good
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    hey man, im on smogtours often and we have talked a lot before if u recognize me lol. Start posting vids again plz
    BKC
    BKC
    alright whenever we see each other. i'll do my best haha its not easy but i'll try
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    damn, got on and asked if you were on and abr informed me you left literally 2 seconds ago lol. not rdy because I need to build different teams but still wanting to schedule soon.
    Hi, we're paired at OST R1.
    I'm most of the time online, tell me when you're usually free and will try to log in on smogtours as Sound Horizon.
    DRAMPAAGE
    DRAMPAAGE
    Yo, i probably wont play until like feb early or like the 10th. good to you?
    Sound Horizon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…